Erik Koch plans to move up to 170 for next fight

Big Al's Texas BBQ

Sorry, no tortilla!
@Black
Reaction score
Holy shit, this dude put on some size. He said for the Bobby Green fight, he walked into the cage weighing 185.

I wish this fight had happened
07192012-MMA-Blog-Post-3.jpg

Makes a lot of interesting points about weight cutting. Good interview.

The guy almost never fights so personally I don't care but it is nice seeing people moving up.I don't believe he was 185 in that Green fight but weight can be deceiving but I think he's juicing his numbers on that one.I just watched some of the fight for kicks and i'm not seeing 185 at all.

He'll be about as successful there as he's been everywhere else. It ain't the weight cut that holds this guy back...

The guy almost never fights so personally I don't care but it is nice seeing people moving up.I don't believe he was 185 in that Green fight but weight can be deceiving but I think he's juicing his numbers on that one.I just watched some of the fight for kicks and i'm not seeing 185 at all.

You have never fought. So personally, no one cares what you think

Didn't woodley tell bisping he was like 205 when he was talking to him about a fight?
walk around weight yea. he is still probably lean at that weight too. but in the cage when he fights st WW hw weighs 185-190.

Back