Rogan - "only Anderson or Fedor are the GOAT"

Megatun

Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Next podcast, mighty mouse, who fights dwarf sized men or emaciated 135ers after running from that division and refusing to fight anyone but the 0.001% of 'men' who can get to 125 AND be skilled is the GOAT.

"Drugs are bad and for losers who can't escape reality" - says the guy who is constantly high and takes acid trips in enclosed water tanks.

Hypocrisy at its best. "But he's so smart!" - shertards

Clearly meant Jones

What an idiot

Running away from that division?
he fought in that division for most of his early career while he was part timing and made it to a title shot with Cruz.

Also did Rogan fuck your wife or something? Why this level of animosity? Don't listen if you don't like his show you idiot.

Except Anderson used PEDs so it's not him and Fedor it's more like GSP and Fedor. You could argue about those 2 all day. Fedor had a longer reign of dominance with a higher finishing percentage but GSP fought stronger competition. Then you could argue whether or not losses came in their prime or not. It's really only a 2 horse race and I'm a Fedor guy but am happy with either of them being labeled as The GOAT.

Calling MM the GOAT is about as retarded as calling Tyrone Muggsy Bogues the GOAT basketball player because he was P4P better than MJ and LeBron.

I bet you can find some 5'3" manlets who are "P4P" better sprinters than Usain Bolt.

A guy from Canada is pissed off that someone didn´t include GSP in the goat list.
<TheWire1>

GOATS don't run away from fights in their own weight class, so no Mighty Mouse.

GOATS don't pop twice for PED's, so no Anderson.

So it's Fedor or GSP. As much as I love Fedor, his losses in the US and refusing to sign a deal with Dana even when Dana was bending over backwards are a problem.

It's Georges.

P4P talk is nonsense.
P4P cat > human.
P4P ant > lion.
P4P Tardigrade > ALL.

See how silly it is?

Except Anderson used PEDs so it's not him and Fedor it's more like GSP and Fedor. You could argue about those 2 all day. Fedor had a longer reign of dominance with a higher finishing percentage but GSP fought stronger competition. Then you could argue whether or not losses came in their prime or not. It's really only a 2 horse race and I'm a Fedor guy but am happy with either of them being labeled as The GOAT.
This is the answer.

The goat discussions are subjective and boils down to personal opinion

Anyone can have their own pick for the goat.. If you want Anderson, GSP, Jon Jones, Fedor, MM, etc that's fine

Lol do some people realize that PEDs were basically encouraged in Pride.

And TS is just rustled by Rogan.

Now who would take someone who considered Ronda's striking as elite seriously?

I wold stop dissecting every sentence of his podcast. Joe Rogan doesn't even know what Joe Rogan is thinking.

GOATS don't run away from fights in their own weight class, so no Mighty Mouse.

GOATS don't pop twice for PED's, so no Anderson.

So it's Fedor or GSP. As much as I love Fedor, his losses in the US and refusing to sign a deal with Dana even when Dana was bending over backwards are a problem.

It's Georges.

Fedor losses came towards his end of his career. Fighters where scared to fight fedor in his prime. NO-one was scared of George lol.

Goat is fedor.

Back