Kevin Lee and Jessie Vargas rate each others performances on Saturday night

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I talked with Jessie Vargas and Kevin Lee today and had them talk about the others fight on Saturday night. They were joined by kickboxer amer abdallah

I talked with Jessie Vargas and Kevin Lee today and had them talk about the others fight on Saturday night. They were joined by kickboxer amer abdallah

I talked with Jessie Vargas and Kevin Lee today and had them talk about the others fight on Saturday night.

I talked with Jessie Vargas and Kevin Lee today

I talked with

tenor.gif

Did you ask Kevin GOATlee our questions though
i woke up and the thread had been deleted. reason given was too many trolls. i dont get why so many of you think it is funny to shoot yourselves in the foot. i was giving you free reign to ask smart ass questions that he would answer. but apparently a lot of guys in here thought it would be more fun just to be assholes.

i will try it again sometime perhaps or do it for another forum

People starting to realize that Lee is a legit top-tier fighter since Saturday... Keep training hard and lets see more of that ground and pound.

People starting to realize that Lee is a legit top-tier fighter since Sai turday... Keep training hard and lets see more of that ground and pound.

it was funny, before the fight i saw a lot of people say he's a no talent mid tier fighter. 1 fight later he's the next GSP.

Back