Kelvin is a betting underdog against Jacare?

Ken Fresno

Interim Belt
@red
Reaction score
Kelvin +120
Jacare -150

In a 3 round fight, does anyone here agree with that?

Seems like a solid spot to take a big shot.

AlienatedThirstyIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

Let's get this money playboys.

Not great odds either way.

They're betting on Jacare controlling him like others have done. If Weidman can sub him in 3, Jacare should as well

+120 is hardly great odds to win big

If the guy wins even 7 times out of 10, then yes it certainly is. And at this point I think Kelvin wins at least 8 out of 10.

I think it comes down to Jacare, at best, needing a submission to win in the 3rd. And maybe the fight is tough enough that he gets it 1 or 2 times out of 10.

As a Jacare fan, I am worried. Kelvin is too fast. It could get ugly.

Kelvins takedown defense isnt that great.

im honestly 50/50. Either Jaracre sub or Kelvin KO

they fucked that one up. If i were a gambling man, I'd throw a fair share on kelvin. I don't see how jacare beats him.

If the guy wins even 7 times out of 10, then yes it certainly is. And at this point I think Kelvin wins at least 8 out of 10.

So in your opinion Jacare should be around +400 underdog, or even more.

nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-2-1.gif

So they give him around a 45% chance to win with that line. I give him around 25-33% chance to win, I’ll prolly bet Jacare.

I see Jacare controlling Gastelum most of the fight and grinding a decision. Gastelum I feel is a little too small to matchup with the top 5 middleweights.

I rate Kelvin really highly, I see him outclassing Jacare on the feet and surviving on the mat.

Really wish he'd go back to 170, coz I think he could be the main man at that weight class.

+120 isn't that great

What are the odds of him winning by KO?

Kelvin by ko is what I see, jacare is like 7 frames slower and will get hit with a three peice before he gets anything off.
I don't discredit jacares ground game though, but I think it ends before jacare gets the opportunity to really impose his will, when Kelvin is fresh jacare will have problems grabbing him.
Stamp it

if it were his first fight back, i'd agree with you.

and Gastelum is no Brunson.

but damn, he wrecked Brunson.

i wouldn't bet money on this fight either way.

i can easily see 4 different outcomes. none of them would surprise me.

if it were his first fight back, i'd agree with you.

and Gastelum is no Brunson.

but damn, he wrecked Brunson.

i wouldn't bet money on this fight either way.

i can easily see 4 different outcomes. none of them would surprise me.
Yep stay away from this fight betting wise. Way too many possible outcomes.

Back