Since Yari is scared of Zabit..

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who should Zabit fight instead. Yari wants no part of that fight.

Zabit should jump him in the rankings and fight someone higher ranked.

put him in there with Edgar or Aldo....I don't want to wait 10 years for him to be champ like Khabib. We already know Zabit is the best in the world

Give Zabit his belt!!!

Edgar or Aldo

Lol could you imagine..

Life and death battle with Bochniak to Edgar or Aldo...

Haha

Good thing you are not a matchmaker TS.

Zabit looks straight out of a horror movie though. He looks like a grim reaper

Good thing you are not a matchmaker TS.

how do you figure?

What's the difference between Edgar fighting Yari and Edgar fighting Zabit?

Zabit has a way better resume than Yari and he got the fight

@Yari OP is accusing you of ducking, are you going to let this bullshit accusation slide or are you going to defend your honor?!

Who should Zabit fight instead. Yari wants no part of that fight.

Zabit should jump him in the rankings and fight someone higher ranked.

put him in there with Edgar or Aldo....I don't want to wait 10 years for him to be champ like Khabib. We already know Zabit is the best in the world

Give Zabit his belt!!!

This is how prospects are ruined. Let the guy work his way up the ladder. His last opponent has traded wins and loses since joining the UFC. Zabit has looked good fighting nobodies. There's levels to MMA and if he fights a guy like Aldo or Frankie, there's a VERY good chance his hype gets derailed.

Let him work his way up, improving and solidifying his game, so when he does fight the best of the best, he wins and isn't derailed.

I'd love to see him against a top ten fighter next. Styles make fights, he could have a good shot against some of the top ten but we won't know until we see it. I'd hate to see him lose a fight and get relegated to the bottom of the rankings. He has great skills and I'd like to see them tested

Even tho ts is a moron. He's right that zabit should leap frog yair and fight someone higher. Lamas would be a good measuring stick to see where he's at and if he's ready to jump in with the top 5 fighters

Edgar or Aldo

Lol could you imagine..

Life and death battle with Bochniak to Edgar or Aldo...

Haha
While I agree that Edgar or Aldo may be a little too early for Zabit right now. He had anything but a life and death battle with Bochniak. Easily won rounds 1 and 2; had a closer (but still clear) round 3 and done it all with a broken hand. Impressive.

too early for him to fight Edgar and Aldo.

Theres levels to this shit!

Zabit looks straight out of a horror movie though. He looks like a grim reaper

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

1498418806img.jpg

Back