Ryan Hall would dominate Edson Barboza the same way Khabib and Lee did

But he would actually have to FIGHT in order to do that. Dude's been MIA for almost 2 yrs now

Does Ryan Hall have a good takedown game?

Only Lee and Khabib have been able to ground him and keep him down. While Ryan is a superb grappler, I doubt he has the same takedown ability.

Barboza makes him tap to leg kicks

He has no wrestling, Barboza would KO him in a round.
Yeah, this is my main concern. Barboza would probably eat him up standing. Out-wrestling and out-grappling Lobov is nothing to write home about.

He's a slick cat, and he had tons of potential, but Ryan Hall is not athletic enough for Edson.

I really well trained version of Hall would be a dangerous fighter.

But he would actually have to FIGHT in order to do that. Dude's been MIA for almost 2 yrs now
more because UFC wouldn't give him a ranked opponet then him not wanting to fight I believe

not sure Ryan can set up TDs with strikes in quite the same way...but styles make fights so perhaps

Barboza can't fight moving backwards. And he kills Hall, who can't pressure anyone.

I like that there Hall guy...

g4lzcUTDVoawWBkY5E26CXxODwXZ-ggK4r10GDuAazg.jpg

Yeah because obviously Lobov= Barboza

more because UFC wouldn't give him a ranked opponet then him not wanting to fight I believe

More because the UFC can't find a ranked opponent interested in fighting him. Hall's style makes for an ugly, awkward fight. Fighters want to win bonuses, not get booed.

I haven't seen hall fight in forever, I like watching him, where he go?

Back