Colby Covington says Khabib is One-Dimensional

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
colby-covington-ufc-fight-night-119-shrug.jpg

Putting it nicely, the 30-year-old American, who fights Rafael dos Anjos for the UFC interim welterweight title at UFC 225, said Nurmagomedov’s dominance won’t translate at 170 pounds.

I think it works for the little lightweight division, but that shit doesn’t fly at welterweight,” Covington told MMAjunkie Radio. “You’ve got a real All-American wrestler, not some sambo dude, so if he comes up to welterweight, he’s going to get his head dunked and balls put on his forehead just like the rest of them.

I don’t think he’s that impressive. He couldn’t even finish a real estate agent. That’s fucking sad.

I watched the fight a couple of times,” he said. “(Khabib) just goes forward and looks for takedowns and pressure. He doesn’t have any striking power. He’s not a well-rounded fighter like myself. I can beat people on the feet; I can beat people on the ground. It doesn’t matter.

Guys have a lot more to worry about when they’re fighting me than they do fighting Khabib. He’s just one-dimensional. I’m the most well-rounded fighter on the planet.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2018/04/colby-...get-balls-put-on-his-forehead-at-welterweight

giphy.gif

Why does this asshole need to talk about other weight divisions. He’s a dink.

He watched the fight several times? So he’s a fan...

Khabib is gonna bulk up on tiramisu and fuck his ass up

I hope RDA beats him so he can shut up sooner..

But I also reallly want to see Tyron put him into another dimension really bad

Dude's hands look like that blonde 40 year old who is in the ufc because wmma

he is one-dimensional - but that one dimension can kick the crap out of all cody's dimensions combined.

inb4 that one colby hugger posts his spinning back fist to try to justify Colby's bad striking.

Khabib has KO'd someone standing in the UFC.

Colby got pieced up by Maia on the feet.

Let that sink in Colby.

It's funny because they have similar styles, but khabib is just much better at it. In trying to make fun of khabib, he's simply making fun of himself.

Classic self deprecating humor from Colby.

Colby via cops and armed guards!

The guy who got pieced up by Maia on the feet criticizing someone else's striking ... ok

Maia is one dimensional. Plus idk why this virgin is talking about khabib. Worry about your division CHUMP

He absolutely is.

One dimensional fighters will eventually get beaten badly.

Back