Where is Dominick Cruz?

.paradoxxii

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Did a little research and I couldn't find any news about injury.

Found a Thread title "Is Dominick Cruz retired?" but it became a discussion about TJ x DOM for BW GOAT.

It has been an year and half since his last fight.

Any news about possible next fight or retirement?

Busy being a snarky little fuck at the commentary table.

Thought this recently. So far he's had almost 6 years of his career gone which is a shame considering he's a top 15 goat. He's got to come back and save bw from this fake drama show

Atleast we still get to hear him preach about under hooks

Last edited:
He's probably off somewhere thinking of ways to belittle Rogan during their next broadcast.

He's got his hands full trying to be the smartest guy at the commentary booth, no time for fighting

He´s busy being a lil b1tch

<TheWire1>

He’s probably in San Diego. I think he lives there.

What's suspicious is that he dropped out of sight after losing to Cody Garbrandt. Has he lost his confidence and spirit? He used to go untouched in most of his fights. Now, he met someone even faster than he is. At 32, is he too old to regain his former speed and winning ways?

fuck yo i thought his cody fight was dec 2017 not dec 2016 wtf am i doing with my life

I think he got so beat up by Cody and had so many accumulated injuries from fighting TJ, Urijah, and Garbrandt in one year that he needed some time off. Dude doesnt understand how to pace himself. Its all or nothing for him.

Probably waiting to see how this Garbrandt/Dillashaw rematch is gonna go too

We live in a universe where Cruz is willingly benching himself to commentate while Shad is stlll going out there to get decisioned by journeymen.

He is watining for an opportunity to jump into a title shot if Cody gets injured. He is ducking top5 competitors though. How many times Assuncao called him out?

His body isn't built for more than 3 fights a decade.

Back