Joanna over comes her fear of birds/rodents.

Co-Co Zola

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Stunning and brave.

I’m not a fan of rodents and birds beacuse of their small claws. Yeah, I know. It’s silly. But you might’ve read about my experience with my sister’s hamster in the biography. I’m really glad I found the courage to overcome another phobia. We should step out of our comfort zone every day. Btw. I even let the parrots bite my ears a bit. I’m happy they like caps as much as I do.

-61fptmW_400x400.jpeg

Joanna Smeagol #PolishGollum

Last edited:
No she just has to get over her fear of overhand rights.
She did that last fight when she went to decision with the one girl thats knocked her out in the ufc. Even if she didnt win, it was a much better performance. Didnt look scared to me.

She did that last fight when she went to decision with the one girl thats knocked her out in the ufc. Even if she didnt win, it was a much better performance. Didnt look scared to me.

Some people even say she won that fight...well one person...it was her.

This is how she kept them away before:

She looks terrified. Easy to tell with her shoulder body language.

she was traumatized by a fucking hamster? jesus

Who doesn't hate birds? They cannot be trusted, just look at their beady little eyes!

Must be nice to finally be able to look yourself in the mirror.

#JoannaRodent #RatLife

Who doesn't hate birds? They cannot be trusted, just look at their beady little eyes!

I hate birds too, they're cunts.

I was once feeding the seals at seaworld and a fucker flew down and swiped the fish out of my hand, it cut my finger up. I was 10 at the time.

I hate birds too, they're cunts.

I was once feeding the seals at seaworld and a fucker flew down and swiped the fish out of my hand, it cut my finger up. I was 10 at the time.
Is there a term for publicly outing oneself as a beta? Sweet jesus, as a ten year old you should have been able to snatch that flying rat out of the sky and take an Ozzy Osbourne style bite of his head, thrown the carcass at some bystanders and howled at the sun as you stuck your prepubescent pecker in a seal. MAN UP for christ's sake.

Last edited:
I see she found a mirror.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back