former NFL A-level athlete Greg Hardy will be the HW GOAT

Power!

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
UFC will sign this monster and he will tear through the HW division

D level baseball washout stipe is arguably the HW GOAT

imagine what a former NFL A-level athlete would do.

6'5

280lb

All wins by KO

Greg is A- at best, but I agree, he will be a great test of the validity of "A level + 6 months" training theory.

Being A- level though I think we should extend it to 12 months training. Based on Sherdog's theory of athleticism Greg Hardy should be UFC HW material after 12 months. Now let us sit back and witness history.

I feel like beating UFC HWs might be a taller task than beating women.

Greg is A- at best, but I agree, he will be a great test of the validity of "A level + 6 months" training theory.

Being A- level though I think we should extend it to 12 months training. Based on Sherdog's theory of athleticism Greg Hardy should be UFC HW material after 12 months. Now let us sit back and witness history.

Hardy is like 6'4 , 280 with a 35 inch vertical and runs a 40 in like 4.8

What is your definition of an 'A level' athlete?

Looking forward to seeing what his takedown defense looks like.

He has looked like utter dog shit in his fights for being "A-Level" talent or as you say A-.

A level athletes do not play for the indoor football league. First real HW fighter he faces will smoke his A level arse. Just because you can grab and throw your girlfriend in to furniture at will does not make you an MMA fighter. More cocaine and domestic violence, just what the UFC needs.

What an embarrassment it would be if he came in and dominated.

NOT holding my breath. I still believe skills count for something in fighting.

And Stipe has skills.

UFC will sign this monster and he will tear through the HW division

D level baseball washout stipe is arguably the HW GOAT

imagine what a former NFL A-level athlete would do.

6'5

280lb

All wins by KO
Isn't that the 6'5 280 "A-Level" athlete, who had so much balls to beat down his girlfriend?

Guy is trash

IF he can take a punch he will likely beat everyone in UFC HW division which is absolutely garbage and awful at this point. He would probably put someone like Cyril Asker in a coma

Yea those football players tend to come in and dominate and not get their heads bashed in or sent to to minor leagues...

Bringing in a woman beater and compete fucktard sets a terrible precedent.

A wrestler will wreck him. Probably any top heavyweight would right now.

Back