Kevin Lee Predicts Nate upsetting Conor

he also predicted that Conor would beat Aldo when they fought.

Dude, Lee is fucking crazy smart when it comes to predictions involving other fighters. I’m sure he’s been wrong before, but more than often he hits the nail right on the head. He’s pretty goddamn insightful and I think that’s his biggest strength.

giphy.gif

Kevin isn't a fan of the Irish, so his prediction could only go one way. #LeprechaunLivesMatter #IrishRacing

He's young and brash, but he definitely knows what the fuck he's talking about when it comes to fighting. Even in the cases that I disagree with his analysis, he presents his points in a reasonable and intelligent manner

He's a dog AND a thinker? In a year or two, he'll be even more dangerous than he already is.

So did I, it was an easy call if you didn’t have balls in your vision

I want to ship Nate off to Mars for 2 yrs to kill this talk. And ship Conor off to Alpha Centauri in 2 yrs if he is still only tweeting about fights he is not taking.

And then every fighter picked Diaz for the second one. Lol. Clearly you could see from the first fight in the first round, that if Conor stuck to leg kicks and countering, he'd win. But no, they exposed themselves.

Big deal. Khabib correctly predicted the entire main card of UFC 194

It's not really much of a reach imo... Nate won the first fight by submission, and the second fight was really close. Both fights were highly entertaining.

And then every fighter picked Diaz for the second one. Lol. Clearly you could see from the first fight in the first round, that if Conor stuck to leg kicks and countering, he'd win. But no, they exposed themselves.

except Conor barely won even doing the things you said.

At 155, id be rooting for natedogg- but I see Conor finishing him at lightweight or a totally one-sided decision.

Back