Good guy Woodley sending Gastelum healthy food packs after Kelvin misses weight.

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

Woodley is a nice guy. Everyone forgets that he could have taken Kelvins purse when Kelvin missed weight, but he didn't take the money and gave it to Kelvin.

Last edited:
He really isn’t a bad guy

Knocked out Lawler cold to take the belt
Defended 3 times in a year
Didn’t take 20% of Kelvins purse when he missed weight

All around decent man

The cynic in me says its mostly just to promote Metabolic Meals or whatever that company he's associated with is called but I'll avoid that and just say good on Tyron for helping out.

awwwww how nice.

Did he send him duck dishes?

his famous Duck and Hide?

awwwww how nice.

Did he send him duck dishes?

his famous Duck and Hide?
Yeah the guy who has defended his belt against only number 1 contenders is a duck,

Retard.

Yeah the guy who has defended his belt against only number 1 contenders is a duck,

Retard.

just really, really drunk and stoned.

I might be wrong... not gonna lie

Last edited:
And then piece of shit Gastelum kept Hendricks' money for missing weight.

Seemed more like Woodley throwing low-key shade at Gastelum missing weight, but funny either way.

And then piece of shit Gastelum kept Hendricks' money for missing weight.

johny actually insisted that kelvin took the money so that johny would have more things to whine about later on.

That would be clever for someone age 7-9 these days. Up your stereotype game sherbro
tenor.gif

Am I the only one who thought that Woodley didn't beat Kelvin?

Kelvin ate the whole package in one sitting and went to MW.

XXL Fries r ok to send just not the burger

I always thought Tyron was a nice guy but I still can't forget how bad his last two fights were. They are up there with Nunes vs Shevchenko 2 for the most dogshit title fights I've ever seen.

To be honest that's not a bad diet as long as you're working out while eating it. Fried chicken is full of protein and fat, fat provides the body with twice the amount of energy as protein or carbohydrates. Watermelon is full of citrulline which is proven to make for better and longer workouts. I take Citrulline malate all the time and that stuff really works.
tenor.gif

Back