How much problem would Whittaker give to roid Jones? give jones fight a than dc or even Gus?

3sumrock

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Note:Whittaker is not a small mw,he’s in fact a average or even a big mw.

I think whittaker would give jones a much harder than dc because Whittaker is a much better striker and way faster than dc.boxing and speed always give jones a problem,and Whittaker is amazing at blitzing his opponent.and jones would have really hard time taking Whittaker down because of his tdd and movement.

So what do you think?

I disagree, Whittaker use to fight at 170lbs. Do you think Jones could make 170? He's one of the smaller middleweights since he use to fight at 170lbs. He would be really small for LHW.

He's not a big MW, guys like Salt-Luke City, and The Chris are big MW's.

I disagree, Whittaker use to fight at 170lbs. Do you think Jones could make 170? He's one of the smaller middleweights much less LHW.
Whittaker is bigger than machida and look how much trouble machida gave to jones

Jones via takedown and hellbows.

Without a training camp.

After a weekend of cocaine.

Just like he would do to everyone else.

GOAT.

But he’s still a MW. So he has a clear disadvantage just from the size difference, I would think.

I have zero idea if Jones has ever fought clean. He’s fought twice since USADA, and been busted in one of those fights. So I really have no fucking idea.

If it was Juiced Jon I wouldn’t give Whittaker much of a chance. If it was a clean Jones. He would have some kind of chance. But I can’t honestly say how much of a chance. There are a couple unanswered questions here, for me. But they are the most vital ones.

Jones would No Contest his ass into a living death.

I don't know who will be the one to beat Jones in the cage (non-DQ) but it sure as hell won't be a Middleweight, unless Jones breaks his toe off again and doesn't get the finish in the first.

Full on pre-USADA Jones may be the greatest fighter the world has ever seen - I don't think Whittaker gives him problems. It would take an athletic heavyweight to give him trouble - prime Fedor or healthy sea-level Cain perhaps.

I'm still curious what a clean Jones would have looked like. People say we saw it vs OSP but it isn't exactly the same as being clean for a long time.

Jones beats him, like he does with everyone minus that one time the ref thought it would be cool if Jones killed Hamill then DQ'ed him because the ref has zero idea what intelligent defense is.

Whittaker is bigger than machida and look how much trouble machida gave to jones

That ”Machida gave him trouble” is bullshit. Yeah - he had one blitz but Jones was never in danger. Machida was asleep when the ref stepped in.
The only reason people are saying that Machida was somewhat successful against Jones is simply because that was the only time he ate a shot before fighting Gustafsson. Wow

Note:Whittaker is not a small mw,he’s in fact a average or even a big mw.

I think whittaker would give jones a much harder than dc because Whittaker is a much better striker and way faster than dc.boxing and speed always give jones a problem,and Whittaker is amazing at blitzing his opponent.and jones would have really hard time taking Whittaker down because of his tdd and movement.

So what do you think?
Whittaker is huge. People here are morons. I have seen him in person. Rumble made ww. Does that mean he is a ww lmao. Whittaker is a huge mw. He walks around 216 lbs you dunces.
He enters the cage at about 200-205. The same as rockhold and romero.

Anyway, jones would kill him bro. Lol. Way too much dor him. Dc would ragdoll whittaker and i love both.

Jones is way bigger than him and his skillset is sharper.. why is this even a discussion? Lol

Btw whittaker had intestinal and kidney failure when he tried to cut down to ww. Thats why he moved up. He won tuf at middleweight.

Back