Frank Mir wants 3rd fight with Brock Lesnar

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/...rock-lesnar-fight-occurs-heavyweight-mma-news

“Absolutely [it can happen]. I would like to make sure it occurs,” Mir told MMAWeekly. “Just be patient. I mean who would have thought I would eventually be able to face Fedor.”

“Brock likes money and I don’t think there’s anybody he could get more pay-per-view buys on than facing me,” Mir said. “I feel that fight will still work itself out because of what the financial ramifications are, it just makes sense.”

Do you guys agree that Mir-Lesnar III would draw more than say, Ngannou vs Lesnar or DC-Stipe winner vs. Lesnar? I doubt it. But Mir-Lesnar III still seems to be an intriguing matchup, however unlikely.

Frank give him back his strawberries it’s not worth it bro

Pointless with the limited fights Brock has left.

I would watch it again in a heartbeat

Brock literally rape choked you and you couldnt do anything about it.

Frank if you want rematches...go try to get past 1 round with Mark Hunt

mir is delusional if he thinks he'll be a bigger ppv draw in bellator than other guys in the ufc.

I wonder why.

tenor.gif

Don’t tell me you think it’s about winning or losing. Or settling the tie.

No thanks. There are better money fighter then Mir for sure. I'm guessing Brock vs the Mir/Cormier winner is next. There's no one that is clear for the shot in the division and that fight would sell like crazy. Not saying he deserves it obviously but I'd be pumped for that fight.

This is a fight that could likely happen in 5 years when they're both old and washed up. They're heavyweights so time doesn't affect them the same. Or should I say age doesn't. Right now Brock thinks he has another UFC title run in him. So it's not happening any time soon.

I despise Brock, and I would still urge mir NOT to do it
It would be worse than the last time

Fedor vs Brock would do more PPVs

Don't care what he says, he doesn't want it again.

Frank Mir is not the same fighter he use to be, Brock would kill him worse than the second fight. He really don't want any, and I'm not a fan of Brock's at all.

Brock has 1-2 fights IF he even comes back.

Don't want to waste one of them on Mir, not to mention his not in the UFC so yea.. of course he wants the big big payday but it's not on the table for him.

Sure Frank, this time maybe don't clinch up and go for high knees, one of the worst displays of fight IQ ever.

Frank Mir is not the same fighter he use to be, Brock would kill him worse than the second fight. He really don't want any, and I'm not a fan of Brock's at all.

Don't think he cares that much to be honest.. it's just a Brock fight and 1+ mill PPV buys so that's why he wants it.

Sounds like he still has a horseshoe up his ass.

Back