Colby: "I will have armed security guards with me" at all UFC events

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/4/...l-have-armed-security-guards-with-me-mma-news

“We’ve already taken those measures,” Covington said. “Luckily, my agent, Dan Lambert, has all the money in the world. He’s already hired a full security guard team, (and) whenever I go to events or anything related to the UFC, I will have armed security guards with me.”

“At the end of the day, we’re professional prizefighters – stop acting like street thugs. We’re not going to fight in the streets,” Covington said. “I get paid a lot of money to go in there and fight on pay-per-view. I’m not fighting in the street.”

“All these guys that want to act tough and act like they’re hard in the street, that’s cool, man,” he added. “I’m glad you want to act hard, and your emotions are driving crazy, but you need to get out of your feelings, nerds.”

What a pussy. He could probably save Dan Lambert the financial expenses if he stopped being such a cunt. But I guess he doesn't have an entourage like the Diaz bros and Conor, so armed security is probably the next best thing.

I get it that a pro fighter should never fight in the street, it can compromise your career physically, legally etc.

But that guy is asking for it

Armed security guards won't stop the boomerang.

giphy.gif

“You need to get out of your feelings, nerds.”

ACF45147-FD02-4994-8AEB-B31E029F7990.gif

He summed it up perfectly there. That quote should be the only sentence in the terms and conditions when making a sherdog account.

He's gonna go down swinging I guess. He's going all out coz his 15 minutes of fame is slowly slipping away

lol @ "My agent has all the money in the world" he didn't get that money by spending his money unnecessarily. Colby will find out when that money to pay for armed security is coming out of his bank account.

Last edited:
I get it that a pro fighter should never fight in the street, it can compromise your career physically, legally etc.

But that guy is asking for it
You think? lol..... Colby's is so dumb that he doesn't know how far to go with the trash talk, and when to just stop.

Last edited:
Did Usman scare him that much?

I don't understand why the ufc supports this idiot. He has no fans and no appeal.

Feed him to usman to get his ass humbled and put him back on fight pass afterwards.

Daily reminder that Lord Chael never needed any armed security guards.

That's a real gangster.

Security guards won't be in the cage when RDA mauls him.

You think? lol..... Colby's is so dumb that he doesn't know how far to go and when to stop with the trash talk.
The feeling I always have with Colby is that he picked at Goodreads "Trash talk for Dummies" and reads a couple page before interviews.

Why would he need that outside of maybe Brazil?

Seems like a waste of money.

Also fucking lol at him hiring all kinds of personnel to support his act.

Biggest pussy in the history of the UFC?

I don't understand why the ufc supports this idiot. He has no fans and no appeal.

Feed him to usman to get his ass humbled and put him back on fight pass afterwards.
Because even stupid ass WME can see that Colby has $$$ written all over him if he beats RDA and headlines vs Woodley next.

Apparently shertards don’t see it, or are just still in denial that Colby is here to stay.

The feeling I always have with Colby is that he picked at Goodreads "Trash talk for Dummies" and reads a couple page before interviews.
Lol, I believe you're on to something.

Back