When Bresnar destroyed that korean tomato can

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Brock looked almost disgusted with how quickly the south korean folded, like he was all pumped up for his mma debut but Min-Soo Kim ruined it by not putting up a fight at all. Very anticlimatic.
Highlights: no glove touch, biggest punch after the bell.

Brock looked almost disgusted with how quickly the south korean folded, like he was all pumped up for his mma debut but Min-Soo Kim ruined it by not putting up a fight at all. Very anticlimatic.
Highlights: no glove touch, biggest punch after the bell.

God damn I was actually at this event in Los Angeles.

Tickets were like 10$ and eventually they started giving them out to people to get people to show up. The colleseum was so damn big it was impossible to get the seats filled.

I forget i actually got to see Sakuraba fight in my lifetime. That’s nuts.

Damn I was a baby faced 18 year old back then.

We Asians aren't made for HW, we are the race of lolis after all.

th

We Asians aren't made for HW, we are the race of lolis after all.

Speak for yourself you lil cornball weakling. You’re the type of asian that gives us a bad wrap. Have some damn dignity.

Speak for yourself you lil cornball weakling. You’re the type of asian that gives us a bad wrap. Have some damn dignity.
Ok, most Asians are not made for HW. A guy like Batista (if he started MMA at a young age) is.

Brock wasn't the only steroid user that night...

For the ones who don't know...
Royce Gracie pissed hot...

Soy boys detected

Ok, most Asians are not made for HW. A guy like Batista (if he started MMA at a young age) is.

I don’t give a fuck if you’re 10 ft tall or 5 ft short, just own that shit and stand with your head up like a man. Asian black yellow green that shit doesn’t matter.

Stop putting yourself down that shit is fuckin pathetic.

Imagine making your debut in MMA and facing an Olympic Silver Medalist in Judo. And crushing them

Brock was an animal

I don’t give a fuck if you’re 10 ft tall or 5 ft short, just own that shit and stand with your head up like a man. Asian black yellow green that shit doesn’t matter.

Stop putting yourself down that shit is fuckin pathetic.
Why you mad though?

God damn I was actually at this event in Los Angeles.

Tickets were like 10$ and eventually they started giving them out to people to get people to show up. The colleseum was so damn big it was impossible to get the seats filled.

I forget i actually got to see Sakuraba fight in my lifetime. That’s nuts.

Damn I was a baby faced 18 year old back then.
Just looked it up...
18k+ were there
But only about 3.5k tickets sold...thats rough

But you got to see some legendary names...
Saku, Royce, Brock(not at that time), Manhoef, Mighty Mo, Jake Shields, JZ...

Brock was supposed to fight this in his first fight:

52e1a53e3a318d9400de5034c97da85ecd3308ec_hq.jpg
LesnarHMC.jpg

They wanted that full freak fight feel but was pulled and the replacement was the Judo medalist that turn out to be a total bust in terms of MMA.. he did beat up Minowoman.

Dana White wanted Brock to have at least 1 real fight before he went to the UFC to show that he could do it and not just rely on physicality and his wrestling D1 champ status. (lol I guess the requirements are down now in recent times)

Korean guy said Brock is fake fighter and he should stay in WWE... Brock smash.

44940.jpg

There was an “A-level” athlete that fought that night named Johnnie Morton who played in the NFL with the Detroit Lions. He was a huge favorite going in and got knocked silly by an African booty scratcher who was a part time comedian.

XoV8ng.gif
Yeah...i remember that fight...must've been a little downer for the crowd...

Ackah got a better opponent in his next fight...Melvin Manhoef...
He got punched so hard it looked like Ackah is rollerblading around in the ring...

Question:
How was the view?...in terms of being able to watch the action inside the ring...and didn't the sun bother you?

Yeah...i remember that fight...must've been a little downer for the crowd...

Ackah got a better opponent in his next fight...Melvin Manhoef...
He got punched so hard it looked like Ackah is rollerblading around in the ring...

Question:
How was the view?...in terms of being able to watch the action inside the ring...and didn't the sun bother you?

Sun was definitely in our faces. View was shit until I decided to just walk down to an open seat like a G.

This was summer of 2007 and I had just joined Sherdog. Yikes.

Sun was definitely in our faces. View was shit until I decided to just walk down to an open seat like a G.

This was summer of 2007 and I had just joined Sherdog. Yikes.
Thats what i always thought, watching these fights...(didn't watch it live, must've been youtube or some site with mma and linker in it)...the sun ain't doing any favors...for the crowd and fighters...

And lol at just sitting on this seat...
-looking left and right- "Just joined Sherdog! FUCK those casuals!...imma taking this morherfucking seat over there!"

Back