Anthony Pettis vs. Michael Chiesa will be rebooked for future UFC card

Good call imo.

And I still believe in Pettis.

lalalala.gif

There are probably better match ups for Pettis, tbh. Have him in a few more fun ones to ride out his career. Kinda wish this wasn't rebooked.

zabit magomedsharipov vs pettis at 145 pls?

Sweet

Can't wait to fade Chiesa again

There are probably better match ups for Pettis, tbh. Have him in a few more fun ones to ride out his career. Kinda wish this wasn't rebooked.

zabit magomedsharipov vs pettis at 145 pls?

I think Pettis at 145lbs was over and done with when he missed weight vs Holloway at UFC 207

I'm going with Chiesa Hmm Pettis is so done it's sad but atleast he had his moment in the sun hopefully this turns into Bjj grappling contest I have no desire to watch theses guys strike

Pettis is an idiot.

Turning down that Khabib fight was a bad move.

The guy is never going to sniff another title shot in his life.

I think Cheisa taps him.

Pettis is an idiot.

Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. Granted he probably had a small chance of winning, to get a shot at the top fighter in the division and possibly the belt was bad thing to pass up on. What did he have to lose?

Pettis is an idiot.

I think Cheisa taps him.
He knew he would of got pummeled.

This would make a great main event for UFC Boise! Make it July 14th in the City of Trees!

I bet he's getting paid less than if he would've taken that title shot.

Pettis is an idiot.

I think Cheisa taps him.
I thought Pettis wanted Khabib but for more money.

I’m all fairness, what person with a brain wouldn’t ask for more money to go from normal fight to 24 hour notice title fight against Khabib.

He was already getting paid without fighting, so he’d basically be fighting Khabib for the possibility of a win bonus?

Back