Kevin Lee becoming a draw....? Ratings are in

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The UFC Fight Night 128 main card attracted an average audience of 956,000 viewers to Fox Sports 1, according to Showbuzz Daily.

That figure represents the second-highest rating for a UFC Fight Night card thus far in 2018. The card also drew a 0.55 rating in the 18-to-49 demographic.

UFC Fight Night 128 took place at Atlantic City, N.J., this past Saturday night and was headlined by a lightweight clash between Kevin Lee and Edson Barboza, which Lee won via fifth-round doctor stoppage.

Less than 10,000 attended the event which is bad but not to awful bad, his JRE has already got over 700k hits on youtube

He's definitely got star potential if he can stay in the win column. Fights like a beast.

Wrong.

People tuned in to see the commercials starring Colby (the ones promoting UFC 224.) That's what brought in the numbers.

Think there was very good number that tuned in to see Frankie vs Cub rematch.

Not only that but how Frankie and Barbosa would fair in their respective returns after very tough losses.

Lee is getting known for sure. Saturday night really helped . Although I believe what I wrote above really helped with the numbers .

Personally know a number of folks who were more interested to see how Frankie would do after his first KO and if it was too soon of a return .

The amount of threads on the front page with his name in the title tells you something.

He's basically MMA's version of what Ric Flair was to professional wrestling in the early and mid 80s. People want to dislike him and talk about wanting to see him get his ass beat but deep down they appreciate what Kevin's doing.

That's not even good numbers. And did you see the crowd size? It looked like it was being held in a warehouse.

Lee will never be a draw and certainly won't ever be a champ.

That's not even good numbers. And did you see the crowd size? It looked like it was being held in a warehouse.

Lee will never be a draw and certainly won't ever be a champ.

He is 25 and already elite in his division. Him becoming a draw or not is definitely questionable but I think there is a very good chance he wins the belt by the time he is 30.

Lee’s PPV main event against Ferguson for the interim belt (last fight) did 200k. Draw my ass.

Him becoming a draw or not is definitely questionable but I think there is a very good chance he wins the belt by the time he is 30.

Not a fucking chance in hell. He's got a glass jaw. Just a few fights ago, he was getting lit up and nearly knocked out by Efrain Escudero for fucks sake.

The JRE podcast painted him in a whole different light, he came across as a pretty cool guy and not the complete obnoxious dickhead that hes been portraying for the past while.

Is Gustaffson going to be a draw. He battered Cormier & Jones & has 250k vs Lee's 25k twitter followers.

Conor's putting up double the youtube ratings of the JRE ep, which is being inflated again by people zooming through and quoting sections of the episode.

The amount of threads on the front page with his name in the title tells you something.

tells you that people are idiots and follow whoever UFC put in front of them like fuckin sheep

Kevin Lee and Twood are in the race to see who matters least shout out to Colby who is also making a run for the cbf award.

Kevin Lee is a beast, and seems to be getting used to the media attention

Back