Was Rowdy Bec cut?

Pierced7681

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Her social media no longer lists the UFC, and she answered a BKB (bare knuckle boxing) tweet saying “this could be fun”.

Anyone know if she was cut?

Hopefully. I don’t like saying a fighter should lose their job but she had no business in the ufc. She’s had plenty of chances and has a losing record now.

Hopefully. I don’t like saying a fighter should lose their job but she had no business in the ufc. She’s had plenty of chances and has a losing record now.

I’m a fan of hers, she always came to brawl which was fun for wmma standards.

Bec needed to win more fights. I even think Hamderlei deserved the win over her.

I don't know, but like most of WMMA I'm assuming she spends more time on instagram than she does trying to get fights.

How do you do the "prayer hands" emoji on here? Hopefully she got cut, she acted like a complete first syllable of country on TUF.

Bec needed to win more fights. I even think Hamderlei deserved the win over her.

Yea that was a close fight, tho I think Ham edged it.

It’ll be tough for her to win at 125, she’s really undersized

PVZ landed a movie kick on her, so she has to be cut just for that

Be careful what you guys say. Bec is a regular on Sherdog's forums and there are fighter bashing rules for a reason...

Her social media no longer lists the UFC, and she answered a BKB (bare knuckle boxing) tweet saying “this could be fun”.

Anyone know if she was cut?

it more like she fought out her contract and not go to be resigned

Bec's has had long enough to get better and she hasn't, it's time for her to go and find a new career. Maybe as an Instagram model?

She should be cut for that hideous haircut alone...

I am not sure if she is cut. HELLO... ANYONE... HELP...

Is there anyway that someone could possible ask her. What I mean is there has to be some way that someone, even if they don’t personally know her, could ask. You know without actually being there or knowing her personal phone number. Hmmm... how could this happen. If you can think of some form of communication in our world that would meet the above criteria, please let TS know. Quick.

<{UberTS}>

YEAH!

Back