Kevin Lee schools Rogan on the GOAT topic

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rogan manages once again to avoid GSP by saying the currently best fighter is between Jones and Mighty Mouse (after saying only Anderson and Fedor qualify for GOAT). Lee checks his bs and explains why GSP is the GOAT (as well as the currently best fighter). Rogan quickly changes the topic and talks about Mighty Mouse again lol

And as usual: "Jon didn't do PEDs" oh Rogan...

Starts around 2 mins

Last edited:
He doesnt school shit, infact he wouldnt have picked a GOAT, because it hurts him that his name isnt mentioned. Its a reason he never praises winning fighters after they win, just points out flaws.

Lee is a mental midget and I guarantee Khabib, Tony and Conor all beat him because he'd try to best them where theyre best at.

It's the hipster thing to do to hate on GSP and love Mighty Mouse.

It's the hipster thing to do to hate on GSP and love Mighty Mouse.

The hate for GSP has been forever in here, especially since he became a boring point fighter. The only recent motive is that he is also a lying cherrypicker.

Nobody can school anyone on the GOAT topic. It's all opinion, there's no set criteria from which to come to a definitive conclusion. Anyone can make a compelling case for Fedor, Jones, Anderson, Mighty Mouse, or GSP.

Hogan has always had some bizarre bias towards GSP.

Not sure what happened between them, but Joe seems to not like him very much.

Lee keeping shit real. Georges is teh GOAT.

Nobody can school anyone on the GOAT topic. It's all opinion, there's no set criteria from which to come to a definitive conclusion. Anyone can make a compelling case for Fedor, Jones, Anderson, Mighty Mouse, or GSP.

You can certainly point out the stupidity of not even entering GSP into the debate at all.

Can anyone confirm the origins on the "axe me" thing ?

To me as a new yorker, it's a brooklyn word as far back as I can remember(primarily italians) dating back to at least the 40's....before it seemed to be appropriated by every non brooklynite (primarily blacks)

How can someone who has only ever fought manlets and midgets even be mentioned in a GOAT discussion?

Martina Martinez / Sweet Dee: Can I axe you a question; When you be in the octagon why you look so stupid!

8ab0b6b372ab34732b77754cd2ccf42d.jpg

Last edited:
...or Aldo.

GSP did it all.

Dominated his division

Went out on top

Never cheated

Came back and beat the MW champ

What else can he do?

Rogan turned on GSP for some reason after he was on his show.
From what I remember on the episode with Georges, he tells about a story him and a few other fighters being in a car and something weird happening, a UFO was one the suggestions to explain it.
In a separate story Georges talked about time going missing for him since he was a kid like he zone outs or some shit.
Rogan later combined these two for and started saying georges thinks he has been abducted etc. Weird turn of events they always seemed cool with each other.

Back