Kevin Lee doesn't lift weights

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He said he hasn't lifted weights since his college days and still looks jacked, probably one of the most impressive physiques at LW actually.

usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

So how does it work? I loathe lifting weights, it's boring af.

ok..... he looks like that without lifting weights but does mma training. ok...

he still does strength and conditioning .

you dont need weights to look muscular

his genetics help too

Good thing he competes in MMA not powerlifting.

everytime i see that picture I imagine a bird about to feed a worm in his mouth ..

probably uses resistance and his own body weight. you dont need to lift weights to lift weight.

Have you heard of calisthenics? Also wrestling alone does wonders for your body too.

gymnasts don't lift weights either and they have the best physiques in the world

He's not lifting free weights but he is lifting body weight and other peoples weight in grappling and that's more functional strength training, He already has enough muscle adding more muscle would only hurt him at 155 so it's more conditioning and functional strength that he works on which is smart and efficient.

You don't need to lift weights to be jacked.

100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running every single day.

Same threads used to be made about GSP at times. Pushups/chinups/squats are pretty effective, especially when you do a lot of them.

Your muscles don't care if you lift weights or training partners.

He said he hasn't lifted weights since his college days and still looks jacked, probably one of the most impressive physiques at LW actually.

usa_today_10131683.0.jpg

So how does it work? I loathe lifting weights, it's boring af.
Herschel Walker was the epitome of this kind of training. Tons of push ups, squats, lunges and other core exercises using his body weight as the resistance. Not to mention playing their respective sports.

Hershel Walker didn't lift weights either. He did insane amounts of body weight exercises and only ate one meal a day. True genetic freak.
herschel-walker-celebrates-his-tko-victory-over-scott-carson-at-the-picture-id114576009

Back