Elias Theodorou talks UFC Liverpool, 'ring-boying', acting, and life outside MMA

Thickfreakness

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

It should start at the interview - if not its 31:53. What's ya'll thoughts on Elias? He's a bit of a renaissance man in MMA right now. It's cool he's got so much going on.

I like Elias. Sherdog hates him because hes a stud with confidence.

I saw him on amazing race Canada but he was eliminated the first episode lol.

He was also on shark tank and some other tv shows

Erm no
I hate him because he's a boring point fighter that makes me want to watch WMMA

I dont like his fights its like he goes out of his way to NOT hurt people. But hes a chill dude and talented

Erm no
I hate him because he's a boring point fighter that makes me want to watch WMMA

Elias-Theodorou-hs.jpg

His fighting style doesn't convey confidence.

He's hot but his fights are too boring. Watching him is like watching hot WMMA fighter fight. My dick gets hard but the MMA fan in me isn't really enjoying the fight. My hopes are now on Paulo Costa. He's built like a Greek God and he finishes fights like nobody's business. That guy gives me orgasms like no other.

He's hot but his fights are too boring. Watching him is like watching hot WMMA fighter fight. My dick gets hard but the MMA fan in me isn't really enjoying the fight. My hopes are now on Paulo Costa. He's built like a Greek God and he finishes fights like nobody's business. That guy gives me orgasms like no other.

giphy.gif

Ring Boy sounds really fucking fruity.

Why couldn’t he call himself Ring Guy or Ring Dude?

The internet is a mad place.

A lot of hot guys being mentioned here. Elias has a name that can cut glass and makes your blood flow but watching him move isn’t all that exciting. I think he is a slow and sensual love maker and not the pounding slayer that my bad boy side craves.

Theoboreo???? The guy who got tired missing strikes at sam alvey????

<Fedor23>

<{katwhu}>
<{chips}>

Back