Master black belt of Majitney fufu
@purple
Reaction score
Khabib 26 - 0
T Ferg 23 - 3
K Lee 17 - 3

Not even close........Khabib is the one true GOAT

giphy.gif

Records don't make GOAT's. If that was the case, then yes Khabib would be the GOAT. I'm a massive Khabib fan, but he has a lot to do to prove himself as GOAT material. I think he's certainly very close to being LW GOAT.

Records don't make GOAT's. If that was the case, then yes Khabib would be the GOAT. I'm a massive Khabib fan, but he has a lot to do to prove himself as GOAT material. I think he's certainly very close to being LW GOAT.

26 - 0, Conor is ducking him and will continue to, after he beats Lee and Ferg, what else can he/does he need to do?

Get real.........

26 - 0, Conor is ducking him and will continue to, after he beats Lee and Ferg, what else can he/does he need to do?

Get real.........
I agree he beats all 3, but I also think beating them won't prove him to be GOAT. He needs to go up, and maybe beat a few Welterweights, or have a fuck ton of defenses of his title.

I agree he beats all 3, but I also think beating them won't prove him to be GOAT. He needs to go up, and maybe beat a few Welterweights, or have a fuck ton of defenses of his title.

So move up and beat RDA again......OK cool........

Post more pictures and maybe you will be Sherdog prom queen some day......

As long as guys like GSP exist, Khabib will never be GOAT. Maybe he attains GOAT LW but he will never be considered the best of all time at any weight class. Title fights matter. So unless you think Khabib is going to rattle off about 10 title fights in a row, he will ever be in that class of fighter.

As long as guys like GSP exist, Khabib will never be GOAT. Maybe he attains GOAT LW but he will never be considered the best of all time at any weight class. Title fights matter. So unless you think Khabib is going to rattle off about 10 title fights in a row, he will ever be in that class of fighter.

So by your rules........Conor?

Khabib is GOAT and haters will have no choice to admit it once he goes 30-0 and wrecks everybody in his path.

Back