Do you think Joe Rogan is smart?

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I listen to him once in a while, and I think he makes sense a lot of the time. Of course, I don't agree with everything he says, but no one agrees with everyone.

I think he is knowledgeable about many things and tries to learn a lot about a variety of topics. Overall though, I think he's pretty intelligent.

I listen to him once in a while, and I think he makes sense a lot of the time. Of course, I don't agree with everything he says, but no one agrees with everyone.

I think he is knowledgeable about many things and tries to learn a lot about a variety of topics. Overall though, I think he's pretty intelligent.
I don't think he's exactly dumb per-say, but not half as smart as his die-hards think he is.
He is very naive and gullible, and sometimes his "knowledge" that he shares is 20 years behind in the scientific department

Of Course. Check his resume. He graduated with a 4.0 GPA in Bro Science

He's good at not looking obviously stupid. I wouldn't automatically count that as smart though.

Yea, he's smart enough.
Plus he's a comedian right? Good comedians are generally pretty intelligent people.

LOL. No. He is not intelligent.

Who would have thought that people would be looking up to a guy who used to earn a living by convincing people to eat cow turds and monkey hearts on national TV for cash prizes. lol

Probably. Or at least he may have been at one time.

But drugs have sure fucked him up. It’s hard to equate smart with “ once ever “. That’s just retarded.

He is definitely not a dumb guy.

If he weren't, I think he wouldn't be where he is now. Also, I think Brenden Schaub wouldn't be where he is right now without Joe Rogan.

You know someone isnt very intelligent when they talk about subjects in which they have little knowledge about and act as if they do, Dunning-Kruger is in full effect with Joe.

That's a pretty stupid comment, tbh...

Yea, he's smart enough.
Plus he's a comedian right? Good comedians are generally pretty intelligent people.
That's not true.

Excellent comedians are usually intelligent people.

He is neither.

LOL. No. He is not intelligent.

Who would have thought that people would be looking up to a guy who used to earn a living by convincing people to eat cow turds and monkey hearts on national TV for cash prizes. lol

I don't get it, he's dumb because he was a game show host?

If he weren't, I think he wouldn't be where he is now. Also, I think Brenden Schaub wouldn't be where he is right now without Joe Rogan.
Sequence of tenses (known in Latin as consecutio temporum, and also known as agreement of tenses, succession of tenses and tense harmony) is a set of grammatical rules of a particular language, governing the agreement between the tenses of verbs in related clauses or sentences.

He's definitely smarter than Sherdoggers

He seems pretty inteligent. Even tho sometimes he gets too excited with something or goes full meathead.

I think Joe Rogan thinks that Joe Rogan is very smart.

Sequence of tenses (known in Latin as consecutio temporum, and also known as agreement of tenses, succession of tenses and tense harmony) is a set of grammatical rules of a particular language, governing the agreement between the tenses of verbs in related clauses or sentences.

What is you trying to say?

What be your point?

Thank you for making it clear.

He’s definitely an intelligent and successful individual, problem is he thinks he’s more knowledgeable than he really is and gets entirely to deep into random subjects that he has zero business even discussing on JRE. Those of us who are educated on a specific subject matter quickly realize he’s talking out his ass verbatim with second hand research he pulled of the net. I do listen to and enjoy his podcasts and try to white noise out when he gets on his rants about certain things.

I agree with you to an extent. While those 2 factors (intelligence and success) are without a doubt correlated, there could be a ton of people who go far but aren't the brightest bulbs.

For example, "Cash me ousside" girl Danielle Bregoli is now a millionaire because she appeals to the ratchet people of society.

Back