Kevin lee is and absolute savage

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
25 years old. He keeps on improving. I feel he is going to fast. He is easily 3 or 4 years away from his prime.

in-kevin-lee-stanky-leg-shorter-gif.372125

I know its funny and edson was stupid not finishing it from there but he was too fucked from the beating he got first two rounds. That kick knocks out alot of 155ers

25 years old. He keeps on improving. I feel he is going to fast. He is easily 3 or 4 years away from his prime.

The fact that you confuse between "an" and "and" shows that you're from the same generation as him, therefore = stupid.

I'm sorry, in order for you to understand = YOUR from the same generation as him

i became a fan after lee's debut. i remember thinking "why the hell is al fighting a new debut fighter". that fight was a back and forth and there was a bunch of stuff fighters with young minds were doing.

after that fight i was on board. glad to see he is gettin much love now

although this thread seems perry-esque. please dont ruin kevin lee for people with this kevin goat shit

He’s a racist scumbag. Hope he and his weak chin get beat into oblivion.

The fact that you confuse between "an" and "and" shows that you're from the same generation as him, therefore = stupid.

I'm sorry, in order for you to understand = YOUR from the same generation as him
You're....

i became a fan after lee's debut. i remember thinking "why the hell is al fighting a new debut fighter". that fight was a back and forth and there was a bunch of stuff fighters with young minds were doing.

after that fight i was on board. glad to see he is gettin much love now

although this thread seems perry-esque. please dont ruin kevin lee for people with this kevin goat shit
Not Perry esque at all he has proven himself. Only problem I have is he will get wolves to early

Another example of your generation - reading comprehension issues.
You had a typo, the first "you" should be "you're"

Either that or you should remove the word "between"
Blah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back