CM Punk: Doing mtv's The Challenge to "stay busy" between UFC fights

nyquil

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Gets in a verbal argument lol
streamable .com /s/aaui2/ozlump

^--- connect the text for link, sherdog doesn't support streamable link so this is the only way to link it

Better milk the celebrity status until it's further tarnished. I can see the motives behind it at least, but still funny that he is a "professional fighter" :) He is too mellow of a guy for competitive sports and doesn't possesses any natural talent or athleticism, seems like he should've tried acting than fighting. just my personal opinion. Pretty level headed guy; polite and well mannered, just looking for a career change. Sad that he picked the wrong path and now have to suffer the humiliation.

I do like him as a person very much. Seems like a down to earth cool guy.

*This is from 2017 i think. but i figured i would post it here in case anyone haven't seen it. i just came across it just now.

Last edited:
punk is a killer. it is a good job he sbowed restraint otherwise Johnny bananas would have been the first mtv death

"For sure" - brendan schuab

he got his "punk" card pulled on that reality show by some jersey shore wannabe.

Gets in a verbal argument lol
streamable .com /s/aaui2/ozlump

^--- connect the text for link, sherdog doesn't support streamable link so this is the only way to link it

Better milk the celebrity status until it's further tarnished. I can see the motives behind it at least, but still funny that he is a "professional fighter" :) He is too mellow of a guy for competitive sports and doesn't possesses any natural talent or athleticism, seems like he should've tried acting than fighting. just my personal opinion. Pretty level headed guy; polite and well mannered, just looking for a career change. Sad that he picked the wrong path and now have to suffer the humiliation.

I do like him as a person very much. Seems like a down to earth cool guy.

*This is from 2017 i think. but i figured i would post it here in case anyone haven't seen it. i just came across it just now.

CT would own CM Phil in a street fight.

CT would own CM Phil in a street fight.

haha ya. ct super fat now but would still destroy punk for sure lol
i can't believe these shows are still on after all these years, and pretty much still with the same cast. :p

Back