Build the UFC 227 main card

Joseph_McBride

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
226 is stacked, the Hamburg card has it's main event, FOX Calgary likely to have Nico/Shevy & Aldo/Stephens. What's left for UFC 227?

Dillashaw vs Garbrandt
Cain vs Volkov
Bisping vs Diaz
JDS vs Hunt 2
Alhassan vs Bahadurzada

Only 1 title fight but worthy of purchase. Not quite 226 good but on par with 225.

what the hell happened to the 125lb female champ?

feed her to VAlentina on this card.

i would put another squash match with cyborg, weidman vs david branch, Cruz vs assuncao

i would put another squash match with cyborg, weidman vs david branch, Cruz vs assuncao

Assuncao is fighting Rob Font ..gonna be a great fight !! I like the Weidman Vs. Branch

Wish they would make Nunes vs. Cyborg even if it was a catchweight down the road

Assuncao is fighting Rob Font ..gonna be a great fight !! I like the Weidman Vs. Branch

Wish they would make Nunes vs. Cyborg even if it was a catchweight down the road

I think Weidman expects to be back in the last quarter of the year.

Wait is Cain actually talking of fighting this year ?

After Pennington kills nunes in the first round she should be ready to run it back for 227 against Viera or Pena

226 is stacked, the Hamburg card has it's main event, FOX Calgary likely to have Nico/Shevy & Aldo/Stephens. What's left for UFC 227?

Dillashaw vs Garbrandt
Cain vs Volkov
Bisping vs Diaz
JDS vs Hunt 2
Alhassan vs Bahadurzada

Only 1 title fight but worthy of purchase. Not quite 226 good but on par with 225.
When is JDS off suspension ?

Khabib vs Conor (championship fight)
30 min rest
Khabib vs Tony (championship fight)
30 min rest
Khabib vs Lee (championship fight)
30 min rest
Khabib vs Eddie (championship fight)
30 min rest
Khabib vs Poirier (championship fight)

That is all.

Dillashaw vs Garbrandt
Cain vs Volkov
Bisping vs Diaz
JDS vs Hunt 2
Alhassan vs Bahadurzada

Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt
Cain vs. Volkov
Bisping vs. Diaz
Dos Santos vs. Werdum II
***LW fight***

If Conor is fighting Khabib, then I'd love the LW fight to be Eddie/Dustin 2. If Dustin is fighting Khabib, then I'd love Lee/Eddie.

Back