Nick Diaz vs Michael Bisping potentially in the works

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I’ve seen on multiple sources that there is a potential bout being scheduled between Nick Diaz and Michael Bisping. Personally I would love to see this as Nick hasn’t won since 2011. The trash talking for this fight would be legendary. Thoughts?

If Jake Shields' site says it, it must be true

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Not interested. Bisping would easily out point Diaz on the feet while doing very little damage. Nick would probably just taunt Bisping the whole time while losing 3-0 or 5-0.

Will definitely be surprised if this fight goes down.

Bisping by whatever he wants, Nick Diaz is extremely overrated IMO, people are just amazed that he smokes weed for some reason

I'd favor Bisping. Hes the bigger fighter and Nick usually wears out opponents. Bisping has the cardio to keep up

Bisping by whatever he wants, Nick Diaz is extremely overrated people are just amazed that he smokes weed for some reason

Mma math says there is a chance, Diaz went five with George bisping only survived 1 and got rocked and choked the life out of in the secound.

But bisping won a decision vs andy and Diaz lost one so??

Bisping would win. Much bigger guy and more skilled.

Would watch.

Great fight for Teh Count to retire on.

Somebody put Diaz vs Bisping on the wikipedia page for UFC 226 earlier today.

I’ve seen on multiple sources that there is a potential bout being scheduled between Nick Diaz and Michael Bisping. Personally I would love to see this as Nick hasn’t won since 2011. The trash talking for this fight would be legendary. Thoughts?

So how about you post those fuckin sources, buddy?

jeez, would this headline a fox card..

or ppv?

Mma math says there is a chance, Diaz went five with George bisping only survived 1 and got rocked and choked the life out of in the secound.

But bisping won a decision vs andy and Diaz lost one so??

MMA MATH DOES NOT WORK!, Gatjhe,Johnson And Poirier are the perfect example Gatjhe beat Johnson via TKO/KO and lost to Poirier by TKO/KO, Poirier beat Gatjhe via TKO/KO and lost to Johnson by TKO/KO and Johnson beat Poirier by TKO/KO and lost to Gatjhe by TKO/KO, I just think Bisping would most likely beat Nick Diaz is all

Back