Is stipe above Dj p4p if he sleeps Dc?

Yes. Several fighters would take out Mighty Duck if he didn't cut that extra 10 pounds.

I personally don't care that much about the marketing gimmick with that ranking.

<Fedor23>

Mighty Duck is scared of Snakes.

Stipe fights all comers.

Not big on that ranking... just used to promote a fighter for PPV. Stipe should be close... But if Cormier becomes Champ-Champ... I would say so.

p4p on Sherdog = any metric you feel like using today

No, if he can get in a time machine to 2006 and get a fight with Emelianenko Fedor and knock him out. Then he can be GOAT.

Until that day comes, all GOAT discussions that aren’t about Fyodor should be reported as spam and the composer banned...that mean you 3spamrock

Not on current or All-time p4p list for me.

No, if he can get in a time machine to 2006 and get a fight with Emelianenko Fedor and knock him out. Then he can be GOAT.

Until that day comes, all GOAT discussions that aren’t about Fyodor should be reported as spam and the composer banned...that mean you 3spamrock
Its quite sad how you’re still living in the past.and how insecure you are
Pathetic fedor fan

Stipe and DJ are the two champions who keep me sane watching UFC.

If p4p #1 is just a game of musical chairs that always has a different winner does it really mean anything to anyone or is it just a meaningless hot topic people won't shut up about?

Its quite sad how you’re still living in the past.and how insecure you are
Pathetic fedor fan

Well, when you talk Greatest Of All Time you have to consider ALL TIME. Sorry, you have to consider that past and that past includes the GOAT. Fedor.

Talk about living in the past. I believe it was you who spree posted several wall of text threads of pure nonsense about the past and the GOAT. I even called you out then about how consumed by Fedors GOAT status you really are.

The dc win would be a bigger win then any of johnson’s Wins.

Former strikeforce HW champ
2X UFC paper LHW champ.

So the HW champion has to beat a smaller Champion for P4P recognition? That is the state of the HW division... The HW champion SHOULD be able to beat a smaller champion. The only way this would improve Stipe's P4P status is if we acknowledge that the baddest men on the Planet are the LHWs.

Last edited:
Fight wise I'd say so right now:
He's fought 3 dangerous contenders and took out an amazing champion.
MM fought 2 dangerous contenders and no champions.
But in actuality the ufc and writers rarely recognize these things so probably not officially.

I personally don't care that much about the marketing gimmick with that ranking.

<Fedor23>
still tho, i have stipe and dc already above mighty mouse, he couldnt cut it at 135 and dropped to 125 just like benavidez because they couldnt get past cruz.

p4p is outdated. i doubt anyone cares. it's a way to put some spotlight on manlets and boymens.

Back