Who's the boy?

AminoAcid

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Alex on the left, Fedor in the middle, who's the kid on the right? Is he a third brother?

HMLaOs5.jpg

Not even being funny but motherfucker looks like Khabib ( the 3 pixels of him )

Not even being funny but motherfucker looks like Khabib ( the 3 pixels of him )

Really? I thought it might have been a younger Alexander Gustaffsson, who was sent to train and live with Fedor to learn discipline after his criminal ways got the best of him.

His name is Ivan Emelianenko
He did some combat sambo but according to Fedor never had the drive or ambition for anything else in the sport and got involved with security business I believe.
I think he was also closer to Aleks than Fedor I don't know how that ended up for him

He did some combat sambo but according to Fedor never had the drive or ambition for anything else in the sport and got involved with security business I believe.
I think he was also closer to Aleks than Fedor I don't know how that ended up for him

Thank you for the knowledge. Is he a half-brother, or a full-brother, or just a cousin?

Thank you for the knowledge. Is he a half-brother, or a full-brother, or just a cousin?

Full Brother.
He just stayed far more private about his life and he served in the Russian Army in their elite force called Vityaz

Or so we are meant to believe...

Plot twist: Rumour has it he's been training in a secret underground laire ever since this photo was taken. What was once a young boy, is now a killing machine. Hell bent on terrorizing all oncomers. A monster has been created, a real monster. All in the secrecy of the Emelianenko estates. The time is upon us. Ivan is coming.

Or so we are meant to believe...

Plot twist: Rumour has it he's been training in a secret underground laire ever since this photo was taken. What was once a young boy, is now a killing machine. Hell bent on terrorizing all oncomers. A monster has been created, a real monster. All in the secrecy of the Emelianenko estates. The time is upon us. Ivan is coming.

giphy.gif

Alex on the left, Fedor in the middle, who's the kid on the right? Is he a third brother?

HMLaOs5.jpg

Looks like something out of the X-Files, where guy on the right is slowly turning into guy on the far left.

Really? I thought it might have been a younger Alexander Gustaffsson, who was sent to train and live with Fedor to learn discipline after his criminal ways got the best of him.
If Gus trained under Fedor he'd have an entirely different style.

Looks like Jason “the kid” Knight.

Ironic how you said who is the “kid” on the right.

He's Alek's meth gimp (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Back