Kevin Lee is... likable?

Iron ghost

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
just listened to him on Rogan. Never doubted the kid's talent, just always thought he was arrogant and... mostly an asshole.

I was surprised how humble and down to earth he is. Extremely intelligent too(though I never doubted that). He's... cool.

I'm officially a fan now, of the man and the fighter.
War Kevin Lee!

I'm a fan.

The dude is earning fans and gaining popularity the right way.

Do people not remember that he csme on Sherdog and answered dozens of posters' questions and got along well with the Sherbros?

Yeah I've turned around for him after he lost to Tony even know he lost he fought well and that should be respected. Same with Chael he talked alot of shit before he fought Anderson even know he lost he still had a good showing, respect.

If you like him?
Then yes..

Seemed a lot more likable backstage compared to UFC trash talking marathons

just listened to him on Rogan. Never doubted the kid's talent, just always thought he was arrogant and... mostly an asshole.

I was surprised how humble and down to earth he is. Extremely intelligent too(though I never doubted that). He's... cool.

War Kevin Lee!

He's on Rogan now, so he made it.

Yeah he seems like a good dude, some people just take his UFC persona too seriously. He’s gotta get people talking about his fights, which is likely why he talks trash and all that fabricated shit.

He does not give his opponents credit. When he has gotten owned he thinks its because of something he did. He talks about being a professional but then misses weight. He is constantly contradicting himself in all of his interviews or he flat out does not answer the question that is asked. Rogan usually does not let fighters get away with that so I would like to listen to that interview. He also has a weak unfunny trash talking game. Some of the stuff he says doesn't even make sense.

I was totally wrong about the guy. Good showing on JRE. Made me a fan.

He does not give his opponents credit. When he has gotten owned he thinks its because of something he did. He talks about being a professional but then misses weight. He is constantly contradicting himself in all of his interviews or he flat out does not answer the question that is asked. Rogan usually does not let fighters get away with that so I would like to listen to that interview. He also has a weak unfunny trash talking game. Some of the stuff he says doesn't even make sense.
I think listening to him on the show will change your opinion. I thought the same thing. But hes just a young dude that's growing up. I'm sure you will relate to a lot of the things he has gone through.

Actually made me respect his trash talk game even more.

I wouldn't expect sherdorks to understand a winner's mentality.

War Kevin Lee!

I like Hillary Clinton too. I think Ill invite her to dinner and a movie.

I think listening to him on the show will change your opinion. I thought the same thing. But hes just a young dude that's growing up. I'm sure you will relate to a lot of the things he has gone through.

Actually made me respect his trash talk game even more.
It's gonna take a day or 2. I just gritted my teeth and rolled my eyes through a 15 min MMA hour interview of him today, and all of the post fight stuff on Sunday and I attended the UFC on Saturday. I got to get bored or read a interesting headline before I listen to anymore Kevin Lee. What specifically did he say that changed your mind about him?

I wouldn't expect sherdorks to understand a winner's mentality.
ok, then can you explain to me then? What am I missing? I have consumed most of Lee's interviews and his words do not match his actions. You would think a winner's mentality would at least make the required weight when asked to do so.

Lol you're all a bunch of marks.

Surprised to find out "the bad guys" are actually nice people.

<36>

It's gonna take a day or 2. I just gritted my teeth and rolled my eyes through a 15 min MMA hour interview of him today, and all of the post fight stuff on Sunday and I attended the UFC on Saturday. I got to get bored or read a interesting headline before I listen to anymore Kevin Lee. What specifically did he say that changed your mind about him?
Hard to be specific. I think it's just the way interviews go on there. He was just in there having a conversation, he was able to go deeper than the quick clips we hear after a fight, or leading up to a fight. He wasnt really trying to sell anything. He was just talking. One thing I liked was when he talked about faking his confidence until he actually really felt he had the confidence. When you listen you'll hear it.

Weird that people like someone for how they percvieve him not his actual skills in the cage..

Do people not remember that he csme on Sherdog and answered dozens of posters' questions and got along well with the Sherbros?

He's done a reddit one too and dealt with the (silly and sensible) questions there pretty well.

Back