It just occured to me why Johny Hendricks is not well liked by American MMA fans...

MMAart

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I have been following the UFC for years, and I noticed that Hendricks is one of the least liked UFC champions for apparently no obvious reasons.

It just recently occured to me that most people who dislike Hendricks might not even realize the REAL reason why they don't like him, LOL... It's subconscious. Think about it. <Lmaoo>

Johny Hendricks ............................. vs ..................... Amir Sadollah <45>
20090807032834_IMG_0827.JPG

013_Johny_Hendricks_large_verge_super_wide.jpg

Thoughts?

Last edited:
It's because he is kinda fat, and doesn't appear to be as hardworking as other champs.

I don't like him either not sure why just don't know why........

Because he became frikkin Gollum when kids tried to touch his precious belt.

I have been following the UFC for years, and I noticed that Hendricks is one of the least liked UFC champions for apparently no obvious reasons.

It just recently occured to me that most people who dislike Hendricks might not realize the real reason why they don't like him, LOL... It's subconscious. Think about it. <Lmaoo>

Johny-Hendricks-UFC-200x300.png

Thoughts?

You're a fucking idiot.

Hendricks is part Native American, just like Dan Henderson.

One gets hate, the other is beloved by all.

It's because he is kinda fat, and doesn't appear to be as hardworking as other champs.

Nelson and Hunt are both fat, and Nelson doesn't appear to be as hardworking as other champs, but they both have lots of fans and not too many haters here on Sherdog.

dm_140920_ufc_hunt_v_nelson.jpg

I see an
IMG inside of brackets in your post. So the joke is lost on me.

Wow thats weird. I see the same thing in my post too.

Well, for starters, he is a very unlikable person. He has zero personality and listening to him talk results in lost brain cells.

Because he's whiney as fuck and misses weight all the time.

He has missed weight, whines about the gsp fight, can be boring, and has "beaten" several fan favorites

Nelson and Hunt are both fat, and Nelson doesn't appear to be as hardworking as other champs, but they both have lots of fans and not too many haters here on Sherdog.

dm_140920_ufc_hunt_v_nelson.jpg
It's more normal for heavyweights to be kinda fat thoigh, and their liked cus the Kvock people out, we'll Hunt does. Nelson I wouldn't say is really that like.

He whines about everything, He thinks his shit doesn't stink. He is undisciplined and unprofessional when it comes to his preparation. WHen he was a roided champ he would not let his fans take a picture with him and the ufc belt. Also when he does interviews he says "you know what I'm saying?" every other sentence which is very hard to listen to but over the past year his interviews are quite funny because he comes off defensive and extremely delusional. Sorta like a caged or cornered rabid racoon.

Back