Kevin Lee on his chickendance (Joe Rogan podcast)

The Professional

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
good sport about it. funny part is when kevin mentions he's been doing a lot of yoga and dancing in his training. (ballet and salsa! @ 1:05)

chicken dance must have been part of his training.

tenor.gif

Lee is one of the coolest dudes in the UFC.

Kevin seems like a good dude, people take his UFC persona too seriously.

That guys has grown on me so much. He's fast becoming one of my favorites.

That guys has grown on me so much. He's fast becoming one of my favorites.
Same here. I was a little put off by his act he was trying to put on prior to the Chiesa fight and then a bit bummed that he beat Chiesa (who's from my hometown). I knew Lee had potential and he's starting to show it. The more I see interviews and fights of his, the more I like him.

Kevin seems like a cool ass dude. Why don’t people on here like him?

Ditto. Kevin could have stepped back or wrestled or even stalled the rest of the fight but he went for it. Non stop forward on the feet lets do this! Gotta love the heart. Great fight. Also, Edson B. is a stud with hella heart. Dude fought to the end in his last two fights-even after severe beatings.

Ditto. Kevin could have stepped back or wrestled or even stalled the rest of the fight but he went for it. Non stop forward on the feet lets do this! Gotta love the heart. Great fight. Also, Edson B. is a stud with hella heart. Dude fought to the end in his last two fights-even after severe beatings.
People shit on Edsons ground game, but Ferguson who is high level wasn’t able to do shit about being mounted until lee gassed and Chiesa who is a known grappler got his ass whipped in 4 minutes

He should change his last name to Leeroy

People shit on Edsons ground game, but Ferguson who is high level wasn’t able to do shit about being mounted until lee gassed and Chiesa who is a known grappler got his ass whipped in 4 minutes

I keep pointing this out and people keep arguing with me. I don't get it. It's like they didn't watch the fights.

Not saying the Lee would have his way with Ferg for 5 rounds, but I think he would do fine as long as his gas tank holds out.

I wanted to like Kevin Lee so bad....

but then he turned into a panic wrassler against Barboza almost immediately.

Back