Junior dos Santos fights 1x a year

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Since 2014

I bet he fights 1x this year to. If he fights

So not since 2013 has he had more than 1 fight a year.

Wow

Too busy banging his wife at the time, look it up she is sssssmmmmokin hot

tenor.gif

did you see the punishment he took from Cain? he took years off his life. no top fighter should fight more than once a year

Fights once a year and it's still more than Cain.

Every fight hes in he takes severe punishment and/or gets injured and hes out the rest of the year.

Yep. Since 2014

I bet he fights 1x this year to. If he fights

So not since 2013 has he had more than 1 fight a year.

Wow

Not trying to be a dick....but what's your point?

did you see the punishment he took from Cain? he took years off his life. no top fighter should fight more than once a year

you serious? no top fighters should fight 3x a year keep active at minimum 2, probably at max 4.

conor mcgregor was once fighting 3x to 4x a year. yeah if you just look at his record you see 3x in 2016 but he fought in december 2015, and last fight in 2016 was november so that is 4x in a year.

jon jones was the same at his peak before legal troubles and drug test failure

Anderson silva was a 2x to sometime 3x a year guy

GSP yeah was mr safe maybe 2x year

Not trying to be a dick....but what's your point?

it is exciting he back but at same time not really. I have not expected crap from JDS since 2016, after i saw him fight 1x in 2014, 1x in 2015, and then in 2016 i gave up on him in 2017 and at end of 2016. He is not ruined by injuries like cain but at 34 and barely fighting it seems i think his best years behind him.

I do think he would beat cain in a 4th fight and i do think jds has the style that can beat anyone except overeem, maybe ngannou, and stipe.

After the way Stipe debased him. I think his mind is wrecked. He flat out looked defeated long before Stipe dropped him.

Who is he going to beat ? Tag him once and I think he’s going to fold.

Yeah but to be fair, he's very rarely considered in HW title discussions anymore...

So it's not like his inactivity is without consequence. You should be madder about Conor.

2 months per training camp, 2-3 months recovery comes out to 2 fights a year conservatively and even that is ridiculous.

you serious? no top fighters should fight 3x a year keep active at minimum 2, probably at max 4.

conor mcgregor was once fighting 3x to 4x a year. yeah if you just look at his record you see 3x in 2016 but he fought in december 2015, and last fight in 2016 was november so that is 4x in a year.

jon jones was the same at his peak before legal troubles and drug test failure

Anderson silva was a 2x to sometime 3x a year guy

GSP yeah was mr safe maybe 2x year
That usually stops once fighters get a good $ contract.

The guy has had so many ups and downs. From beating a long line of fighters to becoming champion to getting beat down by Cain. At this stage of his career there's no reason for him to rush into fights, esp when it's in a division as shallow as HW.

How come his name doesn't begin with an R like all the Gracies, but would be pronounced Hunior?

Back