Kevin Lee is Only 25?!?! This guy is the future.

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The only hope the other guys have against this specimen is if UFC gets rid of usada.

You almost need ped's now to make fights fair against him.

Short of infecting Kevin Lee with Staph you got no hope.

He certainly has a crazy amount of upside.

We'll see how long he can last at 155. He has said himself that he will have to move up to 170 at some point... I think he'll still be good at 170 but I doubt he'll be able to ragdoll people the way he's done at 155.

He is probably the physically strongest guy at LW, with super solid wrestling, and he is improving his striking.

His only questionable aspect is his chin. He can be rocked and hurt. That goes for almost everyone if they're hit clean obviously, but would something to perhaps make a mental note of and keep an eye on.

I think Lee may well become champ though.

We'll see how long he can last at 155. He has said himself that he will have to move up to 170 at some point... I think he'll still be good at 170 but I doubt he'll be able to ragdoll people the way he's done at 155.

Yeah, it's kind of like Darren Till...when you're struggling mightily to make weight at age 24-25, you'll either move up or intentionally lose some muscle mass to stay in your class. And very few fighters do the latter.

I think Kalabib ragdolls Lee. Then again Kalabib's striking is so atrocious that Lee might just catch him.

I really want to see Khabib vs Lee..but again, I don't want to downplay the legitimacy of Poirier for the effort he inputs to get the titeshot

big stack daniel.JPG
I kind of like Kevin Lee i do see him doing big things

Yeah I thought that Ferguson was letting him take him down but after seeing what he did to Barbosa I don't think Ferguson had a choice. I was pretty surprised by his striking as well

I love the way this guy fights.

Complete aggression. I swear sometimes he looks like he's actually trying to murder people in there.

And that double-leg body slam is so rewarding.

yeah if he peaks at 30 like most fighters, he should see the belt

He's a very good fighter. Him vs khabib would be a sick matchup

The future what ?

Shertards and their idioms, and axioms.

What’s with the question marks mixed in with exclamation points in the title ? Is he 25 or what ?

I don’t know what his future is. But in the present he’s an annoying shit talker that’s a KO waiting to happen. He’s not going to be able to stay in LW forever. And he’s not winning the belt as long as the top 3 or 4 can stay there either.

Even though TS is being sarcastic the Kevin Lee hype train is just proof that on Sherdog if you win your last fight you're the greatest & if you lose you're shit and were never good.

I remember when Sherdog had longer attention spans.

Back