Who has fought the better competion Frank Mir or Fedor Emelianenko?

Who has fought the better competion Frank Mir or Fedor Emelianenko?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
Frank Mir's notable opponents...

Mark Hunt
Arlovski
Todd Duffee
Bigfoot
Overeem
Barnett
Daniel Cormier
JDS
Big Nog
Cro Cop
Roy Nelson
Shane Carwin
Brandon Vera
Cheik Kongo
Brock Lesnar
Tim Sylvia
Tank Abbott
Ian Freeman
Wes Sims
Pete Whilliams

Fedor's Notable opponents...

Matt Mitrione
Fabio Moldonado
Jeff Monson
Pedro Rizzo
Dan Henderson
Bigfoot
Wedum
Arlovski
Brett Rogers
Tim Sylvia
Matt Lindland
Semmy Schilt
Mark Coleman
Mark Hunt
Fujita
Cro Cop
Big Nog
Kevin Randleman
Heath Herring
Babaloo
Gary Goodrich
Arona

Last edited:
Frank Mir's notable opponents...

Mark Hunt
Arlovski
Todd Duffee
Bigfoot
Overeem
Barnett
Daniel Cormier
JDS
Big Nog
Cro Cop
Roy Nelson
Shane Carwin
Brandon Vera
Cheik Kongo
Brock Lesnar
Tim Sylvia
Tank Abbott
Ian Freeman
Wes Sims
Pete Whilliams

Fedor's Notable opponents...

Matt Mitrione
Fabio Moldonado
Jeff Monson
Pedro Rizzo
Dan Henderson
Bigfoot
Wedum
Arlovski
Silvia
Brett Rogers
Tim Sylvia
Matt Lindland
Semmy Schilt
Mark Coleman
Cro Cop
Big Nog
Kevin Randleman
Heath Herring
Babaloo
Gary Goodrich
Arona

Fought? Mir

Won? Fedor

Mir fought the better competition but lost a lot more.

Lol I voted too soon, I didn't even realize mir fought all those guys

So many questions will be answered soon. We have waited many years. Will be goat discussion.

What exactly is Mir's best win ?

Staph Nog
Tim
Fat Nelson
Green Brock

Yea he fights but he loses.. his claim to fame will be beating ghosts of the Pride legends.. will laugh my ass of if Fedor cracks that wallaby eating Mir.

Mir fought a who's who list of great HW's.... But he lost to half of them at the very least.

Gotta go with Fedor in terms of results, but Mir's resume is nothing to scoff at.

What exactly is Mir's best win ?

Staph Nog
Tim
Fat Nelson
Green Brock

Yea he fights but he loses.. his claim to fame will be beating ghosts of the Pride legends.. will laugh my ass of if Fedor cracks that wallaby eating Mir.
How likely do you think Fedor winning is? Personally, I see him getting dropped and subbed early. Boy has been looking bad, and Mir did show some good counter striking years back.

I'm gonna say Fedor because they share several common opponents (Sylvia, Nog (twice), Crocop, Arlovski, Hunt, Bigfoot) and with the exception of Sylvia they were all MUCH better fighters at the time Fedor fought them than when Mir fought them.

Basically this fight coming up is pointless and proves nothing, other than both are middle aged, former champions and Scott Coker is trying to bring in viewers due to their names

Mir is bad ass, Fedor is bad ass, but like another poster said.. Frank had the better competition but he lost more.

Frank Mir fought in the UFC, and became a champion. Fedor is 2-4 in the Beta Leagues. LOL

Absolutely no debate it's Mir. Fedor post-Pride was cherry picking his opponents and still getting beat or got handed fraudulent decisions.

How likely do you think Fedor winning is? Personally, I see him getting dropped and subbed early. Boy has been looking bad, and Mir did show some good counter striking years back.

Fedor looks to be done really done for many years now.. I was going to say 50/50 cause I think Mir is also done at a high level but then I saw fat Mir is no longer fat with this USADA brake so he is younger, bigger and will likely land first.

Fedor only has a punchers chance, sad shit to say but I favor Mir in this one at this stage.

Either way I won't be going gaga with either of them winning this is to long after their primes to have any real value but I will enjoy the goofs posting about it.

Back