Conor beats Khabib, beats Nate again, then loses to Kevin Lee

No way he fights three more times.

No way he fights three more times.
what makes anyone believe that Conor Is any different from any other celebrity, athlete or public figure who are In many cases far richer than Conor but still continue to perform at the highest level?

His earning potential Is at It's absolute highest. It seems a little naive / short sighted to believe that he's just gonna walk away at this stage of his career.

[what makes anyone believe that Conor Is any different from any other celebrity, athlete or public figure who are In many cases far richer than Conor but still continue to perform at the highest level?

His earning potential Is at It's absolute highest. It seems a little naive / short sighted to believe that he's just gonna walk away at this stage of his career.

The difference is the "others" you speak of aren't getting by on smoke and mirrors like Conor is. He has zero title defences, lost arguably both fights to Diaz a career gate keeper has w in over a journeyman Alvarez and one legit win over an end of career Jose Aldo. Him staying away is preserving his fake legacy and the hardest fights he will see going forward are watching his fanbois fight to keep believing the dream. He saw what happened to Rousey, two losses and convincing ones at that and her movie roles and earning potential dried up quick.

A common keyboard warrior opinion

funny how you never hear the actual martial artists, fighters and ppl who know their shit saying things like this.

funny how you never hear the actual martial artists, fighters and ppl who know their shit saying things like this.
He hasn't fought since November 2016 despite being healthy

It's not just a keyboard warrior opinion

Nah. he's gonna fight Nate again. 50/50 we wins or loses. And then he will box again and and lose again and then retire.

I don't think that Conor will fight Nate any time soon. It makes no sense, however, it is more likely a fight against Tony.

And yes, after watching Khabib's performance against Iaquinta, I believe that Kevin Lee is the worst match up for Conor.

I don’t know why people dream up these scenarios.

Why would they?

They are busy doing there own shit. I agree that he will keep fighting, but not the opponents you listed.

You are off the mark, my man.

His next three opponents will be Khabib, Holloway, and then Diaz, and he will defeat all three.

I am not certain what comes immediately after that, although I have him winning the Welterweight Championship by the end of 2019. I think he defends the Lightweight Title against Kevin Lee in 2020 though, although my spider senses aren't telling me yet whether it'll be a victory or a defeat (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Lee was the one to beat him.)

You are off the mark, my man.

His next three opponents will be Khabib, Holloway, and then Diaz, and he will defeat all three.

I am not certain what comes immediately after that, although I have him winning the Welterweight Championship by the end of 2019. I think he defends the Lightweight Title against Kevin Lee in 2020 though, although my spider senses aren't telling me yet whether it'll be a victory or a defeat (I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Lee was the one to beat him.)
Any number of scenarios can happen.

The way I see It Is Kevin Lee's peak will coincide with Conor's plateauing as a fighter and subsequent retirement.

Then he'll be the new big draw

In terms of the timeline, who knows.

Khabib is definitely first though. Stage has been set for that one.

Back