I think Artem should move to LW

PubliusVentidius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lobov is like a Tiger II : ''a tank that could blow up an entire tank into oblivion with one blow, it could take multiple hits from tank shells and still survive. The only issue was that it was probably the slowest tank of WW2, and could be outmaneuvered way too easily.''
His fighting style is more suited for LW because at FW they are too nimble and he can never drop the hammer on those squirrely fighters, he's just chasing them around the octagon in an endless exercise in futility; at LW fighters are slower, stiffer and at times even stuck in the mud almost, he would have plenty of opportunities to drop the hammer.
I think even WW might suit him, Artem is Perry-esque in his fighting style and Perry had success in that division. He just needs to bulk up a little.

I agree, he matches up pretty well with some of Bellator's LWs, and at One Championship too. It would be a good move.

Artem would destroy most heavyweights In a fight to the death

It's the rules that hold him back

Lobov is like a Tiger II : ''a tank that could blow up an entire tank into oblivion with one blow, it could take multiple hits from tank shells and still survive. The only issue was that it was probably the slowest tank of WW2, and could be outmaneuvered way too easily.''
His fighting style is more suited for LW because at FW they are too nimble and he can never drop the hammer on those squirrely fighters, he's just chasing them around the octagon in an endless exercise in futility; at LW fighters are slower, stiffer and at times even stuck in the mud almost, he would have plenty of opportunities to drop the hammer.
I think even WW might suit him, Artem is Perry-esque in his fighting style and Perry had success in that division. He just needs to bulk up a little.

Edit: in bellator

He shouldn't have a contract with the UFC.. His record and fight style and mic skills are shit..give him his walking papers im sure scott coker will take him

I think he should tape gloves on the end of sticks and try and get a medical exemption to fight with them.

And risk having to destroy Conor's glory to cement himself as the top dog of the LW division? I think not.

“Artem was a good kid. So what if his arms were too short to ride a bicycle? He DINDU NUFFIN’!!!”

I agree, he matches up pretty well with some of Bellator's LWs, and at One Championship too. It would be a good move.
Not sure man, Bellator has decent fighters in LW or FW divisions, a least decent enough to kick Artem's ass lol, just imagine him getting KTFO by Chandler or one of the Pitbull brothers.

I think ufc should cut him

UFC hasn't canned him yet?

Artem could be 3 weight champ in bellator AND onefc

Back