Looking back, how the hell did Greg Stott lose to Kerr?

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Mark-Kerr-Greg-Stott-bonus-tidbit.gif

Seems like the complete package imho, surprised this guy didn't go on to become one of the early greats.

It was a work. Stott needed to lose the fight in order to disappear from superstardom to complete his missions for the government. What he’s responsible for is uncertain, but I’ll let you in on this much though: Benghazi happened because Stott wasn’t around.

Kerr was completely of the deep end, using so much steroids, his steroids, needed steroids to even work properly. Uberreem wishes he was Kerr.

latest

Kerr was completely of the deep end, using so much steroids, his steroids, needed steroids to even work properly. He was second only to the Uberreem.
kerr-600-h.jpg

Kerr and Coleman were truly a sight to behold (no homo).

That clip of Stott could apply to Tim Kennedy.

Seems like the complete package imho, surprised this guy didn't go on to become one of the early greats.
While I am pretty sure this is a joke Ill point out just in case the facts that Stott created his own fighting style by himself in his shed and those stats are by his own accord only. Man had a record of 0-0 before Kerr mutilated him. Would have been fun to see him against a much lesser opponent though. There was truly no shame in anybody getting destroyed by a prime Kerr. Its was to be expexted.

I remember Stott saying his psycologist helped him envision his win and all he had to do is show up and go thru the motions...

Kerr treated him like he was Sancho in the act...

While I am pretty sure this is a joke Ill point out just in case the facts that Stott created his own fighting style by himself in his shed and those stats are by his own accord only. Man had a record of 0-0 before Kerr mutilated him. Would have been fun to see him against a much lesser opponent though. There was truly no shame in anybody getting destroyed by a prime Kerr. Its was to be expexted.
There is shame throwing those pro wrestling punches in the beggining though.. like maybe no one told him it wasnt a work.

There is shame throwing those pro wrestling punches in the beggining though.. like maybe no one told him it wasnt a work.
His whole fighting technique was a sight to behold.

Because Mark Kerr was an unstoppable beast back then, when the rules heavily favored wrestlers and he could juice all he wanted.

Kerr wasn't called the smashing machine for nothing.

Oh, wait. I get it - trolling. Making fun of Greg Stott. Not cool

Because Mark Kerr was an unstoppable beast back then, when the rules heavily favored wrestlers and he could juice all he wanted.

Kerr wasn't called the smashing machine for nothing.

Oh, wait. I get it - trolling. Making fun of Greg Stott. Not cool
Not poking fun at Greg per se, but at his info card that described him as an absolute beast of a fighter. Kinda like Vitor's "no known weaknesses" pic.

Damn a Greg Stott thread? Haven’t seen one of these in quite a while.

Kerr was completely of the deep end, using so much steroids, his steroids, needed steroids to even work properly. Uberreem wishes he was Kerr.

latest
juiced to the gills.
Kerr is in pretty bad shape these days I hear. body and mind :(

edit. 174 others best me to it

Vovchanchyn was hired by Ranger to take out Kerr. Revenge served Russian mercenary style.
sgsg8l.jpg

Man, it's MMA, anything can happen. That's why this sport is so exciting. Sometimes you get a big upset. No-one gave that steroid monster a chance against that chubby army ranger but boom, lands a lucky shot, all over.

It was pretty much the original Serra-GSP 1.

So sad what happened to Kerr. He did it to himself but how many other fighters would actually agree to showing his own demise? Then losing over and over and over but still searching for that long lost glory.

Greg Stott was supposed to be the next John Hess. So much potential wasted.

Back