The MMA HOUR - Fedor, Mir, Lee, Alvarez, Gaethje, Branch, Dvalishvili, Leslie Smith and more-1pm ET

Jackonfire

BMF Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
vwUA2sHO

Below is a rundown of Monday's show:

1:00 p.m. ET -- Kevin Lee will recap his win over Edson Barboza in Atlantic City, N.J. this weekend.

1:25 p.m. -- Chris Weidman will talk about his recent hand surgery and road to recovery.

1:45 p.m. -- Eddie Alvarez will update us on his contract talks and what's next for him.

2:05 p.m. -- Frank Mir will preview his Bellator 198 showdown against Fedor Emelianenko.

2:25 p.m. -- Fedor Emelianenko will discuss this weekend's fight against Mir, as well.

2:45 p.m. -- Brad Tavares will talk about his recent win at UFC Glendale and discuss what's next for him.

3:00 p.m. -- Justin Gaethje will look back on his recent loss to Dustin Poirier and talk about his future.

3:15 p.m. -- David Branch will talk about his thrilling knockout at UFC Atlantic City.

3:30 p.m. -- Merab Dvalishvili will talk about the controversial ending to his fight against Ricky Simon at UFC Atlantic City.

3:45 p.m. -- Tyson Pedro will preview his UFC Singapore bout against Ovince Saint Preux.

4:00 p.m. -- Two-time Olympic Gold Medalist turned PFL fighter Kayla Harrison will join us in studio.

4:45 p.m. -- Leslie Smith will also join us in studio to discuss how and why her UFC career ended this weekend.

5:30 p.m. -- The MMA (After) Hour will air exclusively on Twitter. We’ll showcase Ric's Picks and answer your questions sent via the hashtag #themmahour.

Looks like ref Marc Goddard has been added to the show

Wow interviewing Fedor and Mir? Ariel better step up his A game.

Another late addition - Aljamain Sterling

I can't stand Leslie Smith. Of course Ariel would have her on to give this annoying woman more air time. Thankfully, it will be the last we see of her

"They were already paying me my money when my opponent missed weight by a lb, and would only pay me like 2k more if I fought, so why would I fight her for free?"

and now she is crying about why the UFC cuts her, a 10-7-1 fighter who wouldnt fight someone who was 1lb over and is just a hinderance to them in every way

Edson should have also not fought Kevin Lee and ruined the card because Leslie didnt do it. Lets fuck fans over Leslie. You deserve to be paid 60K for just being you!

pretty interesting lineup. I kinda wanna hear what merab's take on that bizarre ending of his fight was. also I can't remember the last time fedor was on mmahour if ever

Do you think Chris Weidman will push for a MW title shot as his return fight?

Should fight Jacare or rematch Luke.

He can ask all he wants...He just is the last person to deserves it atm. Even though he beat Gastelum, if KG gets through Jacare, I'd give him a shot. This would be a perfect time to see Rockhold-Weidman II.

pretty interesting lineup. I kinda wanna hear what merab's take on that bizarre ending of his fight was. also I can't remember the last time fedor was on mmahour if ever

Fedor has been one a couple of times.

Rockhold rematch or he should fight branch

He can ask all he wants...He just is the last person to deserves it atm. Even though he beat Gastelum, if KG gets through Jacare, I'd give him a shot. This would be a perfect time to see Rockhold-Weidman II.
Eh division is wide open. He's a frontrunner.

I say Gastelum if he makes weight and beats Jacare though.

Be honest with me! At this point, who deserves a title shot more Chris Weidman who’s coming off of a win or Luke Rockhold who’s coming off of a loss against a 187lb Yoel Romero?

Fantastic

Got a bedroom to decorate and I need a good podcast to drown out my depression

Cheers nose

I would love to interview Fedor in Russian one day.

Also Weidman and Mir have the same old Italian gangster cake-style haircut.

Back