Who is the GOAT, and who is the GOAT of the PEDS? POLL

Who is the Real GOAT, and who is GOAT of the PED users?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wigglestick

pess de gward
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey sherdog I know what you're thinking, another MFIN goat thread, but I am really curious what people think on this subject.

IMO there will always be 2 goats, one that is the real one and one that rules all the cheaters. When it comes to the real ones I tried to be realistic with the 4 I picked but gave you the option to choose other, same with the cheater GOATS I figured it was definitely between Anderson and Jones but also gave you the option to choose other. You get 2 votes 1 for real and one for the ped users.

My favorite fighter is Fedor but I have to go with GSP but I have fedor as #2, I also have Jones ahead of Silva as GOAT of the cheaters. Vote away sherdog I am interested in your opinion on this

edit: If you vote other, please post and specify who

Last edited:
Anderson. His 2 busts are superior to Jones' 2 busts. Better level of PEDs.

I've never seen this thread before.

GoAT is subjective, we all know it's subjective. The qualifications vary from person to person and often tend to favor whoever their favorite fighter is.

You could argue that Couture is the GoAT based on the amount of belts he won and the longevity involved.

You could argue that Royce is the GoAT for winning all those tournaments.

There will never be a correct answer.

But the correct answer is Mighty Mouse.

Jones is the real GOAT and the PED GOAT.

giphy.gif

Not a lot of votes yet but looks good so far. GSP is the GOAT. Silva is the PED GOAT. USADA having too much of an impact on PED Jones.

Ridiculous poll. Just make a GOAT poll if you want, GSP won the last major GOAT poll. It didn't require any PED options. The truth of the matter is Anderson and Bones are two of the greatest to ever do it, period.

But the correct answer is Mighty Mouse.

No, it isn't. And he himself knows, cuz otherwize he wouldn't have gone with the nick "Mighty Mouse".

I'm all for self deprecating humor, and Tiny Johnson knows what's up.

No mention of Barnett or Wand as goat PED user?
<{vega}>

I gotta go with silva, dude had like a steroid cocktail in his system the last time he was busted.

Who is the goat off ped's is the real question.

GSP for clean (or at least, never caught)
Dan Henderson for PEDs, because he had the sense to get clearance for his TRT ahead of time. He competed with souped-up Test for years, got away with it, and to this day virtually avoids any taint whatsoever. Others succeeded more, though Hendo had a huge career, and others roided up more than just Test, but the TRT advantage is enormous and Hendo played the system like a Stradivarius.

There is only 1 GOAT, and it's not someone who got KO'd by Matt Freakin Serra.

Back