Mcgregor would destroy Kevin Lee

100% Lee will do the chicken dance when McGregor touches him on the chin. The difference is Conor won't go full retard like Barboza and go for TD. 1st round KTFO.

Fight will never happen though because Lee will never get to a position of relevance against Conor, and even if he did (he won't), the stress of the promotional tour, Conor's mind fuck and gravity of the fight will cripple him mentally and make his staph infection breakout all over his body and he would be ineligible to fight.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No.

Conor would quit in 2 minutes after Kevin bashes his face in with brutal GnP.

Let’s all argue and tell everyone they don’t know shit about fighting if they disagree

kevin lee would secure the takedown early in the fight and he will DESTROY him in the first round. I don't think he gets out alive. if for some miracle he does, there's always teh second round. and the third, fourth.....

not to say that he would already be gassed in the end of the first due to so much punishment. for me he gives out his neck in the first

100% Lee will do the chicken dance when McGregor touches him on the chin. The difference is Conor won't go full retard like Barboza and go for TD. 1st round KTFO.

Fight will never happen though because Lee will never get to a position of relevance against Conor, and even if he did (he won't), the stress of the promotional tour, Conor's mind fuck and gravity of the fight will cripple him mentally and make his staph infection breakout all over his body and he would be ineligible to fight.
fight will never happen because mcgregor is retired

Conor's mind fuck and gravity of the fight will cripple him mentally and make his staph infection breakout all over his body and he would be ineligible to fight.

Staph infection knows what's up. It's there to save Kevin from getting knocked the fuck out.

Conor fights the little guys. He left his belt at LW because he didn’t want to fight Tony or Khabib.

What makes you think he would risk a fight with Lee?

Let's not pretend Conor has the same flaws that Barboza does. Barboza does not fight well off the back foot, he likes space to kick and prefers to fight in the center. Virtually every guy who beat him did so by crowding him with forward pressure.

Conor on the other hand does not mind if you want to come to him, he loves to counter. Not saying he would beat Lee, I'd favor Lee, but he would have a much better chance than Barboza.

Bad match up for conor, but mac can sleep anyone if he gets a chance.

What makes you think he would risk a fight with Lee?

I already said he won't. Fighting a nobody like Lee who does the chicken dance when touched on the chin and get stressed out so much against Ferguson he got staph is beneath him. It wouldn't even be fair.

I already said he won't. Fighting a nobody like Lee who does the chicken dance when touched on the chin and get stressed out so much against Ferguson he got staph is beneath him. It wouldn't even be fair.

Yeah he wants no part of these guys.

Back