Worst finishing IQ Barboza or Soukhamthath?

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Barboza who is one of the most powerful and technical kickers in the game has a guy on skates, so he decides to stroll into wrestling distance and throw a right hand that was too close and immediately go back to losing
giphy.gif

OR
Soukhamthath having a guy on one leg and deciding to let him survive the fight by taking it to the gorund where the leg is less of a factor

I'll go with Barboza since I actually saw that shit. :)

Souk was incredibly low finishing IQ. Watching that moment of Barboza Lee again, I think Barboza has equally bad finishing IQ. Literally all he needed to do was stay where he was and throw another kick.

Nah, Barboza should've done better, but that Soukhamthath guy was just retarded.

Souk was incredibly low finishing IQ. Watching that moment of Barboza Lee again, I think Barboza has equally bad finishing IQ. Literally all he needed to do was stay where he was and throw another kick.

Yeah, but that was just a quick moment, while Souk had lots of time to realize he was being retarded. Anyone can make a wrong choice in the heat of the moment, but only a retard doesn't realize his mistake after a while.

I'm sure barbz is killing himself right now every time he's reminded of that moment. Poor guy

fuuuuck if only barboza just threw a left headkick there.

instead he walks into fuckin clinch range with a weak right hand.

I don't get why people think that was bad IQ on Barbozas part? The guy was getting beat on for 2 rounds and was pretty tired going into the third. He tried hitting Lee but he shot in for a double. Not a lot of opportunity to finish.

As opposed to just having to stand up?

Soukhamthath by far. A much more vulnerable opponent considering the longer window of time, and had much more energy to use. He wasn't severely as beaten up as Barboza was and there was no possible recovery his opponent could have had. It was one of the worst performances I'd ever seen.

Barboza’s was a split second error that other guy’s corner was literally screaming at him to stand up

This is ridiculous, as good as MMA is, the fanbase is full of morons. He got the shit beat out of him for the first two rounds, he was obviously not all there. No one is taking into consideration what the Khabib fight might have done to him either.

In a parallel universe, he finished Lee with a flying knee.

also why does everyone act like souk could have gotten a finish or something?

o'malley was on one leg and still hurt him like twice lmao.

Soukhamthath

I had to copy and paste his name because I don't know how to spell it. Now I'm stuck with this big ol' font. Barboza was at least trying for the finish. I have no idea wtf Soukhamthath was thinking...

Barboza who is one of the most powerful and technical kickers in the game has a guy on skates, so he decides to stroll into wrestling distance and throw a right hand that was too close and immediately go back to losing
giphy.gif

OR
Soukhamthath having a guy on one leg and deciding to let him survive the fight by taking it to the gorund where the leg is less of a factor

and lee slumps over and stumbles right into a waiting left kick that edson never throws

This is ridiculous, as good as MMA is, the fanbase is full of morons. He got the shit beat out of him for the first two rounds, he was obviously not all there. No one is taking into consideration what the Khabib fight might have done to him either.

He trains fighting his entire life, im sure he should have some killer instinct take over and get the finish.

95% other times fighters are able to finish an opponent THAT rocked, no matter what happened in a fight or a fight before. You gotta admit this rarely happens and is highly unusual, that a trained striker reacts this poorly to rocking his opponent... Its almost as if he surprised himself with landing that kick.

Even if he didnt do nothing Kevin would probably fall by himself.

Being a very skilled and trained striker, he should have done better, and it is OK for everyone to expect him to do better, simply cause how he reacted to landing a kick was the worst kind of reaction possible.

Souk and it's not even close. Barboza was for a second. Andre held Sean on the ground for half the fucking round.

Unlike the average sherdogger Edson obviously gets effected by a massive beatdown.

giphy.gif

OR
Souk obviously barboza was basically finished twice in both round 1 and two amazing that he landed that kick at all.

Souk, but Barboza made that same error at least two more times. He nailed Lee and then did the same exact shit. Then again, he was the walking dead from the first round on. Great heart, but he was exhausted and not pressing anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back