KZ call out

Benoitthegr8

Filthy Pensioner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope Frankie is up for a war...

<This7>

Jung is a JBG deciple, I’m a fan of both fighters, but KZ is one of my all time favorites...

fuch yeah this fight needs to happen
<Goldie11>
<{JustBleed}>

I agree, even though I find your use of gifs questionable.

Big fan of both guys so of course I'd be watching this potential barnburner, but tbh I think Frankie makes KZ look slow and takes a UD in a less than awesome fight. I'd rather each guy face an opponent more suited to their current standing.

I really hope they make that fight. Should be interesting.

I'm a huge KZombie fan. Guy is a savage. Although again, there's no point in Frankie taking the fight against him currently

Edgar is very predictable with his combos.

If KZ can defend TDs he can definitely catch Edgar coming in with those sloppy classic Mark Henry flurries that start from mile away.

Ortega's Elbow Bless

Kz vs emmit will likely be the next fight if not kz vs elkins

Gonna rock my KZ shirt today to summon the JBG match makers

Kz vs emmit will likely be the next fight if not kz vs elkins
yeah i like the edgar fight but dont think its the right time for it now. KZ vs elkins would be the fight that would make the most sense to me, emmet is also good too

yeah i like the edgar fight but dont think its the right time for it now. KZ vs elkins would be the fight that would make the most sense to me, emmet is also good too
KZ vs Elkins would be one for the ages.. Jeesus imagine the bloodbath they would put on. Needs to be main event and 5 rounds. In the end Zombie gets it done. Probably after removing Elkins feet, arms and head from his torso

KZ vs Elkins would be one for the ages.. Jeesus imagine the bloodbath they would put on. Needs to be main event and 5 rounds. In the end Zombie gets it done. Probably after removing Elkins feet, arms and head from his torso

I kind of think this is the one they should do. Or Choi.

KZ shouldn't be thrown to the wolves after such a long lay off.

Zombie does not deserve a shot at DC.

Edgar vs. Elkins
Zombie vs. Moicano

The Korean Zombie vs The American Zombie

Make it 7 in a row for the Damage....
darren-elkins-ufc-fight-night-124-2.jpg

I agree, even though I find your use of gifs questionable.
Gifs can be used randomly and still have meaning

tenor.gif

Back