I'm a Khabib fan but this is ridiculous

greenhawk

zzzz
@purple
Reaction score
He wants to fight in Dec? Really? He should realise that he isn't the champ of LHW or FLW where there aren't any contenders and nobody cares. This division is full of killers waiting for a TS.
Ramadan ends on 15th June , in 1 month or less he can be back to fighting shape and with another 40 days camp he can easily fight in early Sep and again in Dec end. The last thing i want is a healthy champ defending once a year.

He'll fight in November/December because that's when Conor is probably going to come back. Khabib said he'd make him wait but let's be real, he wants that red panty night

Well I'm sure this thread will change his mind!

28wpua.jpg

OP is NUMBER ONE BULLSHIT.

Dumb thread.

November or December isn't December (yet) and if he fought April and November every year that seems to be 2 fights/defences a year and not 1.
When are the UFC next at Madison Square Garden?

This is the problem with Khabib as champ. The guy never fights between his religious reasons and injuries. It's basically Conor all over again.

He'll fight in November/December because that's when Conor is probably going to come back. Khabib said he'd make him wait but let's be real, he wants that red panty night

CONOR IS FUKING THE UFC UP ........................................Dana needs to wake up

I believe in freedom of religion and I don't believe in interim titles...but in this case, I say to hell with that..he can go fast or whatever he has to do, and the UFC should just start stripping titles. Because of his past with injuries, missing weight, etc he should be back sooner than later. Funny how when guys first start out they will fight four times a year, but then all of a sudden when they are in a better space financially, a hangnail will keep them out.

He wants to fight in December because he's not a draw and wants to ride off the hype of some bigger drawing fight like Holm or Conor on the top tier line item.

If this is the fight that we are going to get then I don'y mind a few extra months wait but if Conor is too hard to deal with , let the next contender fight Khabib...ASAP

This is the problem with Khabib as champ. The guy never fights between his religious reasons and injuries. It's basically Conor all over again.
He just fought. Most champs only fight twice a year. Besides, nothing is final. He can come back in September-December. He just won't be back in the summer.

He's been away from his family for a while and wants to spend a bit of time with his newborn.

Dumb thread considering who was the last LW champ and his defense count. A wrong precedence has been set

Lol...Khabib will fight when he's told to fight otherwise he can fuck off with his BS title.

I guarantee it. He fights Conor in Sept. or he's stripped.

Ideal get him fighting in September then end of December then April/May next year.

Yet he dropped that late fall early winter on us I was losing hype fast. All he needs is an injury for good measure and that's it.

1. Sort your life out.
2. Nothing wrong with fighting April and then November.
3. This will be no less than the ww, mw and lhw champs will fight this year.

Back