Kevin Lee's Ankle(s)

Heavy Hands

Tight Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After watching Kevin completely buckle at least one of his ankles during the infamous dance is anyone aware if he has injured his ankle ligaments?

I would have thought something like that would have popped his ATFL straight off the bone, unless of course they were knackered to start with. Watching it is like :eek:

He definitely twisted/sprained his ankle but I am not sure how serious it is. I imagine Kevin is going to be hurting over the next few days. Honestly I actually doubt there will be any long-term damage from that as painful as it looked in the moment.

giphy.gif

I twisted my ankle yesterday, so I actually winced when I saw Kevin twist his foot like that.

Last edited:
He didn't seem to be limping around after the fight, so I doubt he tore anything.

i just spoke with Kevin ..and he said "everything is fine, I'm ready for Khabib"

It’s fine he had some extra water he decided not to cut protecting his ankleys

Probably nothing worse than a joint sprain.

Which still can hurt as fuck, but at least it's not a serious injury.

Not everyone gets injured easily. Some people twist something and they fall apart like a Jenga tower. Some, are actually pretty well off, genetically.

Good thing he hit Barboza with the crossover, or he would've been finished

After watching Kevin completely buckle at least one of his ankles during the infamous dance is anyone aware if he has injured his ankle ligaments?

I would have thought something like that would have popped his ATFL straight off the bone, unless of course they were knackered to start with. Watching it is like :eek:
Did he seem injured during the rest of the fight or after the fight?

Did he mention anything about getting injured?

I think you have your answer.

Does anyone have a GIF of this amazing newborn calf dance?

Bullshit he wit me at the club right now and wouldn’t have heard shit over the music.

He aight dough.

Fuq r u :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ... u wasn't kikn it wit us .. MTP heard me speak.. How i know cause he shut the club down just to let everyone know Khabib don't want it

we was surrounded by ho's .. Which one was u ? What dress was u in

talked briefly to dewey cooper (his trainer) and he said.....
Thanks! Kev is good. I told you that he was ready. I brought those super high level Muay Thai fighters in for him to have hard sparring like we do at One Kick's Gym instead of the Couture's Gym MMA sparring. I feel that made the difference. He was used to those hard ass kicks!!!! Kev has no problems with his ankles etc.

Back