One Year Ago Today, We Witnessed...

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
One of the fights that will never be forgotten in all of WMMA's history.

Here are the highlights:

Who remembers this FOTY candidate?

Unbelievable that these girls can make a living in athletics

Clearly a bug in the capitalism system

why would someone even bother making that video as a joke

That is actually hard to watch. Honestly I don't understand how these soccer moms can be considered professional athletes and how it's even possible for them to pay the bills with this total lack of skills. WMMA is a disgrace and taking money off the table from actual MMA fighters, for shame...

giphy.gif

That is actually hard to watch. Honestly I don't understand how these soccer moms can be considered professional athletes and how it's even possible for them to pay the bills with this total lack of skills. WMMA is a disgrace and taking money off the table from actual MMA fighters, for shame...

giphy.gif
End them all with some Wildfire

To make things even funnier, Cindy Dandois is one of the better FWs. She's 11-3 with wins over Marloes Coenen (arguably Cyborg's best win) and Megan Anderson (arguably Cyborg's biggest potential threat at FW). Chick beat 11 girls, at least one of them considered elite, with that striking.

Since the fight in the gif, she's on a three fight win streak including giving 8-1 Reina Miura her only loss. If Dandois weren't constantly bouncing through different divisions she'd easily be top 5 at FW.

She's one of the best in the biz folks. The WMMA biz.

Last edited:
I've seen girls on the street fighting that had way better boxing skills than that.

When was the fight where the super short black chick fought the giant white chick? It was great. I don't believe 1 strike landed the entire fight

That striking is like a drunk catching flies

Grappling is real fighting.

WAR Cinderella!

Davis vs Dandois. On April 22, 2017 the world witnessed the wmma version of The Thrilla In Manila. That fight left a permanent scar on the souls of everyone who witnessed it. That fight also left permanent scars on the souls of Alexis Davis and Cindy Dandois as neither fighter was ever the same again. Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier themselves turned over in their graves at the sheer viciousness and brutality of the punches being thrown and landed in that fight.

Davis vs Dandois is a fight that will live forever as the greatest fight in the history of wmma.

When was the fight where the super short black chick fought the giant white chick? It was great. I don't believe 1 strike landed the entire fight
oh boy. Maryna Moroz vs Danielle Taylor. That is the goat of WMMA fights.

To make things even funnier, Cindy Dandois is one of the better FWs. She's 11-3 with wins over Marloes Coenen (arguably Cyborg's best win) and Megan Anderson (arguably Cyborg's biggest potential threat at FW). Chick beat 11 girls, at least one of them considered elite, with that striking.

Since the fight in the gif, she's on a three fight win streak including giving 8-1 Reina Miura her only loss. If Dandois weren't constantly bouncing through different divisions she'd easily be top 5 at FW.

She's one of the best in the biz folks. The WMMA biz.
I'm assuming the wins were submissions? She must be a wizard on the ground to make it into the UFC with that striking

Back