Look at the UFC Trying to Bury Tony Ferguson

HaterSlayer

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I think it was pretty obvious to most that the UFC did not want to Tony to be champion. He is an exciting fighter, but he's a bit of a weird guy and doesn't have much of a fan base. So if they can't have Conor they want Khabib because he brings along a bunch of Russian fans. I was on the UFC website today and noticed this:

Capture.JPG

Of course the poll is set up so Conor wins it. But I find it highly suspicious that the guy that they have set up to fight Khabib 4 times and who they stripped of an interim title is not on that list. Especially over Eddie Alvarez and Dustin Poirier. They have "other" but most would agree that the two most intriguing opponents for Khabib are Conor and Ferguson. I find it weird that he's not on the list. People who think Dustin or Eddie should be in the "other" section.

Did you see the picture of Tonys leg? He aint fighting any time soon.

They booked the fight 4 times and it just never came to fruition. I'm sure that has something to do with it.

He buried himself by not paying attention to where he was walking while wearing shades indoors.

sun_instagram_image_download_tonyfergusonxt-_90833-e1524212332851.jpg

Of course the poll is set up so Conor wins it. But I find it highly suspicious that the guy that they have set up to fight Khabib 4 times and who they stripped of an interim title is not on that list. Especially over Eddie Alvarez and Dustin Poirier. They have "other" but most would agree that the two most intriguing opponents for Khabib are Conor and Ferguson. I find it weird that he's not on the list. People who think Dustin or Eddie should be in the "other" section.

giphy.gif

Tony just came off a massive knee surgery and needs to seriously rehab his injury. I don't think this is some illuminati conspiracy against Tony despite what Eddie Bravo might tell you... #NoNeedToLookIntoIt

Did you see the picture of Tonys leg? He aint fighting any time soon.

Yeah but neither is Khabib. He's saying November or december.

That said, I can get their trepidation of rebooking this fight. These guys are 0-4 at both actually making it to the cage against each other.

Fight is f*cking cursed.

Tony is probably out for a year dude

Yeah but neither is Khabib. He's saying November or december.

That said, I can get their trepidation of rebooking this fight. These guys are 0-4 at both actually making it to the cage against each other.

Fight is f*cking cursed.
A knee surgery like that? He won't be back till next year probably. No reason to wait, there are other contenders. Tony is certainly most deserving, 10 fight win streak

I dont get why he isnt more popular. He's a quirky, inventive, exciting fighter who is actually a legit champ.

He's instantly recognizable too.

Those dont come along too often

I think it was pretty obvious to most that the UFC did not want to Tony to be champion. He is an exciting fighter, but he's a bit of a weird guy and doesn't have much of a fan base. So if they can't have Conor they want Khabib because he brings along a bunch of Russian fans. I was on the UFC website today and noticed this:

View attachment 371945

It was the UFC that planted the Cable.

They booked the fight 4 times and it just never came to fruition. I'm sure that has something to do with it.

the fucked up part about it is that him and Khabib were at fault 2X a piece but Tony gets the worst consequence because he was the last to pull out.

Im Irish and I'm over Conor. Loved that he made his money. But that BS he pulled is going to cost him half of it in payouts and lawyer fees.I mean what the freak? The people he hurt will make more off of Conor than they ever would have off Dana. Lee vs Kahbib's is the fight man. They are wrecking crews. Got to love Tony. But we are not going to see him for a year. Peace

View attachment 371945

Or maybe because they booked that fight 4 times already and don't want to book it a fifth time?

Logic, use it.

View attachment 371945

I can’t find that poll, can you send me a link to that? I’d like to vote.

and yes it is messed up that Tony’s not on there.

Back