Which UFC fighter has the most damaged brain due to fights?

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Which UFC fighter has the most damaged brain due to fights. Which fighter will have the problem with memory and will have for example Parkinson disease.

I think maybe JDS or Robbie Lawler or Edson Barboza or Bigfoot or Overeem.

After that Floyd and Nate Diaz(2X) beatings, I'm worried about Conor's recent wave of reckless behavior. I think the irishman might be a candidate, specially if he chooses to fight Khabib

Diego Sanchez is the poster boy for CTE. If he doesn't end up with any problems later in life, it's nothing short of a miracle.

Yeah my guess would be Diego Sanchez but soon to be Justin Gaethje hahahaha.

Former: For sure Chuck Liddell. Him being interviewed in Pride speaking fast, clear and concise. To now is really sad.

Last edited:
Diego Sanchez. He slurs his words so much now and its really hard to understand what he is saying. He isnt gonna end up in a good way I think

Former: for sure Chuck Liddell. Him being interviewed in Pride speaking fast and clear and concise. To now is really sad.

This. Chuck got do bad people accused him of being drunk or on meds when he wasn't.

Diego Sanchez and vit or stand out to me. But with due respect , they both seem dumb generally. So maybe that clouds the judgment.

After that Floyd and Nate Diaz(2X) beatings, I'm worried about Conor's recent wave of reckless behavior. I think the irishman might be a candidate, specially if he chooses to fight Khabib
Floyd stunned Conor twice. Didnt even KO him. Chuck Liddel and Wanderlei have had their brains scrambled more then other fighter.

This whole promo is really disturbing. He looks and sounds tortured.

Last edited:
Back