Lee's chicken dance

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let us all do the chicken dance:

giphy.gif

Chicka Pow Pow, the chicken dance off.

If Edson were smart, he’d have won that fight right there.

That's better than Michael Jackson.

The fight was all but over there, I just don't think Edson had enough left in the tank, he was hurt and hadn't recovered himself.

Let us all do the chicken dance:

giphy.gif

Chicka Pow Pow, the chicken dance off.
This was unbelievable. How stupid was Lee for entertainment fans and fight in stand up just like Khabib and how Barboza was done good trainings that automatic kicks still working

Put that next to Brock's breakdance and we got a good thing going.

Last edited:
IF that stuff tony said Lee takes didn't help him he would be out, he isn't the skinny guy that fought that bjj guy anymore

This was unbelievable. How stupid was Lee for entertainment fans and fight in stand up just like Khabib and how Barboza was done good trainings that automatic kicks still working

WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?
If you training then you will know that you don't think when punching and kicking it is automatically doing and Kevin should continue fighting in ground

From the looks of that Barbosa should have left kicked him in the head and it would have been lights out.

I'll patiently wait for the Brock disco gif.

Best stanky leg ever

I take it that you don't care for proof reading.

Back